Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

how did you bend your forks?
Old 07-17-2009, 11:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Dipping in a circle I gave it WAY to much gas and highsided and sent my bike flying through the lot. It did one of these but hit the ground A LOT HARDER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wNbyxLly4c
Old 07-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

ahh i remember the highsiding circle days, i went through 3 MXD cages but never was skilled enough to make my bike headspin bwhahahaha.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

That was the first one in a while but that I think was the worst hit my bikes ever taken. And my bikes taken a lot of huge pancake hits where it flip flopped across the lot
Old 07-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Soup Mafia

thats why i dont own a 636, it would be dead from all the pancakes.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:48 AM
NealFoReal

A couple of months ago I wanted to sell the F4i and get a 636 and Inolen talked me out of it. I'm glad he did coz that thing woulda been destroyed by now
Old 07-17-2009, 11:49 AM
NealFoReal

thats why i dont own a 636, it would be dead from all the pancakes.
Yeah youre up there with the pancakes. I see in the videos you post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Soup Mafia

my GF keeps telling me i can ride her 636 and set it up but i keep telling her i really dont wanna destroy her bike, shes seen how i ride and treat my bike and i dont get it hahahahaha.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

Dayum. Awfully nice girl letting you destroy her bike like that lol. Yo do you know if F4 & f4i forks are the same? I found 2 different things online. One says:
This applies directly to F4 and F4i forks since their construction and internals are identical (Only difference between the two is the fender mounting points).
Then:
i believe the f4 and f4i have different front axles, and therefore diff wheel bearings.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Soup Mafia

not sure, i know an f4 rim wont fit on a f4i.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:57 AM
NealFoReal

****. I dont wanna go through the hassle of swapping it to find out its not good. Why wont the F4 wheel fit on the F4i? Coz of the axle like mentioned above
Old 07-17-2009, 12:01 PM
NealFoReal

This sounds like Im good, right? Just swap the fork but still use the F4i wheel.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...f4i-forks.html
Old 07-17-2009, 12:11 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

my GF keeps telling me i can ride her 636 and set it up but i keep telling her i really dont wanna destroy her bike, shes seen how i ride and treat my bike and i dont get it hahahahaha.
At your level, you really should! The f4i is just holding you back. Once you get one you'll be kicking yourself for not swapping sooner.

03-04 636s are pretty stout bikes actually. I was really concerned about the durability of them at first, but after watching this squid come out to our old spot and keep dumping his I was changed.

I've locked up a endo going about 35-40 and sent my bike flipping down the lot, flipped a fast-ish 180, pancaked it a handful of times with tank o's and lots of other misc bs wrecks I've still yet to replace anything major on it.

But Neal just absolutely annihilates bikes. Neal doesn't just pancake, he yanks the throttle to the revlimiter and shoots his bike out so that it pancakes a few times while cartwheeling in one wreck.

Last edited by inolen; 07-17-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:13 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Just scope out the fender mounting points

Are you getting a whole fork from SP, or just the upper tube?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Just scope out the fender mounting points

Are you getting a whole fork from SP, or just the upper tube?
MikeM got an F4i fork. SP has the F4 fork - the whole thing. So Id rather not use Mikes if I could get the one from SP. Actually just got off the phone w Andrew and Im a little confused. He said that the fork was on an F4 but its marked on the fork that its from a 03 600rr. The 6rr is a 45mm fork compared to 43mm for the F4/F4i. Im probably just gonna bring my bike to his shop and do it up over there.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
NealFoReal

But Neal just absolutely annihilates bikes. Neal doesn't just pancake, he yanks the throttle to the revlimiter and shoots his bike out so that it pancakes a few times while cartwheeling in one wreck.
:bang head Fucked up that Im that guy
Old 07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Soup Mafia

At your level, you really should! The f4i is just holding you back. Once you get one you'll be kicking yourself for not swapping sooner.

03-04 636s are pretty stout bikes actually. I was really concerned about the durability of them at first, but after watching this squid come out to our old spot and keep dumping his I was changed.

I've locked up a endo going about 35-40 and sent my bike flipping down the lot, flipped a fast-ish 180, pancaked it a handful of times with tank o's and lots of other misc bs wrecks I've still yet to replace anything major on it.

word. i may give hers a shot its already got a cage and sprocket on it so why not. Lmao at neals revlimiter pancakes i wanna see one on film.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

bike did a sideways backflip and landed nose down on the front wheel
Old 07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
:bang head Fucked up that Im that guy
when you crash its like a stack of pancakes, with chocolate chips
Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 PM
NealFoReal

i wanna see one on film.
so do i kid pulled out the camcorder 2 minutes after i launched it the other day

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses