Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

This is what I got. Similar to those

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...in-Guards.aspx

You ever had the Icons to compare them to those Dainese ones?
Old 07-16-2009, 02:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Those icons are junk and ALWAYS slide around.

These Dainese do not budge at all, and are much more low profile (they are mountain biking pads actually).

Last edited by inolen; 07-16-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Gotcha. **** more money to spend
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM
NealFoReal

I need footage of Leah. I didnt have anything good of her to use in this clip. I need to get some of her recons.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Icon = junk. Get ones like mine or Eyeknowlynns, anything made for downhill racing.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I need footage of Leah. I didnt have anything good of her to use in this clip. I need to get some of her recons.
we're gonna bring her to a bowl shaped parking lot to bang out continuous recons
Old 07-16-2009, 02:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
Icon = junk. Get ones like mine or Eyeknowlynns, anything made for downhill racing.
Word. I always wind up buying junk first and then replacing it

we're gonna bring her to a bowl shaped parking lot to bang out continuous recons
She could do a wide recon so I gotta get at least one. I have her almost crashing into the pole but I didnt wanna just put her almost crashing into the pole w/o having a decent wheelie from her lol. If it were trix I woulda put that in but I feel bad doing that to Leah hahaha.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:18 PM
bp chaser

She could do a wide recon so I gotta get at least one. I have her almost crashing into the pole but I didnt wanna just put her almost crashing into the pole w/o having a decent wheelie from her lol. If it were trix I woulda put that in but I feel bad doing that to Leah hahaha.
hahahahaha word
Old 07-16-2009, 02:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I have footy of her doing a recon and a half but its not in hd and its fairly dark so its not really worth it
Old 07-16-2009, 02:23 PM
NealFoReal

1 hour left to go on vimeo.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:23 PM
bp chaser

time to walk to 7-11 for a red bull
Old 07-16-2009, 02:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
I have footy of her doing a recon and a half but its not in hd and its fairly dark so its not really worth it
Ill get some of her this weekend. I dont have a lot of footage of MikeM either. He's a camera choker too lol.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Ill get some of her this weekend. I dont have a lot of footage of MikeM either. He's a camera choker too lol.
yay at least I'm not the only one
Old 07-16-2009, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

Chino's another one initially but he eventually gets it together.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:39 PM
bp chaser

time to walk to 7-11 for a red bull
this **** works wonders. now its time to get somethign done at work
Old 07-16-2009, 02:40 PM
bp chaser

last night, i was waiting for that dude to stop filming so i could ride without screwing up
Old 07-16-2009, 02:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

last night, i was waiting for that dude to stop filming so i could ride without screwing up
stop chokein up mike lol
Old 07-16-2009, 02:57 PM
NealFoReal

Sucks he wasnt filming when I went down I need a camera on me at all times. I could probably put together a bloopers and crash video on my own
Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

13% left
Old 07-16-2009, 02:59 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Woot.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses