Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
Damn neal, hope nothing serious.

You're always hurting yourself or ******* something up on your bike!
I put in work yesterday kid lol. I hit the ground a few times. Smashed my ribs against the tank I think. My knee slammed into the cage and when I highsided and my bike went flying through the air and catapulting across the lot I twisted my leg a little on the landing. But I'm all good - just a little sore. Im more pissed that I gotta swap my fork tube later. Hate working on bikes
Old 07-16-2009, 12:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo In-O-Len when can you come by here and help me put my shark fin on with those things you gave me
Old 07-16-2009, 12:40 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
FINALLY put a clip together with some of the footage I got. I still have hours of footage to be used so I just whipped this one together last night when I got home. Uploading to vimeo and youtube now so I'll post the links when they're up.
Sweet If you want to talk about any song choices for another clip...

Yo In-O-Len when can you come by here and help me put my shark fin on with those things you gave me
LOL! I can come by and help Saturday providing you haven't lost that second one.

This is what your wreck reminded me of (minus the red pants):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wNbyxLly4c
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whats the plan that beckys got for this weekend? does it involve a flat lot somewhere Ima get shirts for me and Mike that say "**** MITCHELL".
You know in suffolk the biggest "hill" you can find at a spot is BJ's. First choice will be DPTS, if we get booted, backup is the F spot.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

My best was only 1.5 but it started to click yesterday. They were smoother than ever and I was leaned in to them instead of being real tall. I wanna go out tonight but dont know if I'll have the forks done early enough
is the right fork even bent? the left one is fo sho but i couldnt see anything with the right
Old 07-16-2009, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Sweet If you want to talk about any song choices for another clip...

LOL! I can come by and help Saturday providing you haven't lost that second one.

This is what your wreck reminded me of (minus the red pants):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wNbyxLly4c
Yeah thats what happened but the initial hit was a lot harder than that though Saturday morning works and I still got both of them Youtube - 1 hour left - Vimeo - 2 hours left
Old 07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
bp chaser

I'll buy you guys some matching skirts for those
kilts
Old 07-16-2009, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
You know in suffolk the biggest "hill" you can find at a spot is BJ's. First choice will be DPTS, if we get booted, backup is the F spot.
Im down with DPTS. And I picked up just the left fork from Julio so ima swap that out later and see if Im good. If not then I'll be looking for a right fork too. But yeah I looked at it before and the right looks okay.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:47 PM
bp chaser

Yeah thats what happened but the initial hit was a lot harder than that though Saturday morning works and I still got both of them Youtube - 1 hour left - Vimeo - 2 hours left
the sparks that came off your bar were bright enough to be seen from a space ship
Old 07-16-2009, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

Theres nothing that can be done with that left fork now right? Throw it in the trash or could any of the internal **** be used in the future if needed

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We gotta make sure we get some footage of you this weekend Neal. Those merk steps are video worthy, and I'm pretty sure your lawless style is gonna mesh well with dipping circles in hard this weekend
NealFoReal

the sparks that came off your bar were bright enough to be seen from a space ship
ahahahahaha
Old 07-16-2009, 12:50 PM
NealFoReal

We gotta make sure we get some footage of you this weekend Neal. Those merk steps are video worthy, and I'm pretty sure your lawless style is gonna mesh well with dipping circles in hard this weekend
Ill bring out the camera and the steadycam And Im trying to get these O's this weekend. Im tired already lol.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

Ill bring out the camera and the steadycam
The straightline combos that I got from you Inolen pretty much all came out like **** coz the camera was so shaky from being on the bed of the truck. Gotta try that one more time using the steadycam. I did get a small usable portion though which is in the clip Im uploading now.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:57 PM
NealFoReal

MikeM whats a friendly price for 1 F4i fork tube
Old 07-16-2009, 12:57 PM
bp chaser

http://blog.mitchellnews.net/archives/4

somebody beat us to it
Old 07-16-2009, 12:58 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
mikem whats a friendly price for 1 f4i fork tube
Old 07-16-2009, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

Dam $50??? I sold a whole f4i front end for $100 + shipping I figured $20 or $30 at the most from one of your boys
Old 07-16-2009, 01:12 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

yo call sp bike shop neal i know he has extra fork tubes in the back from f4's i dont know if they are free but they should be close to it
Old 07-16-2009, 01:13 PM
NealFoReal

I got one yesterday from Julio. Im just trying to figure out how much to give him. Ima check egay to see what they sell for and then he's gonna give me the friend discount lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses