Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yea that new clutch cable is def going to help and make all the difference lol j/k Just do it already!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Agreed and Im on the bar constantly coz Im a ***** squid and afraid of hurting myself but **** it. Ima get it. Just got my brand new 600rr clutch cable
your mission for next time you ride is just to put the bike down on the front wheel, every time, without letting the motor die too. once you can do that, then you can start to worry about circling.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:00 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

YUT UGHHHHHh!!!
so thats whos on the other side of the screan... good to finally see who im tlaking to... thats why u have 3 screans u got 5 arms an legs to type u work fast man....
Old 07-13-2009, 11:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Yea that new clutch cable is def going to help and make all the difference lol j/k Just do it already!!!!!!
**** i thought the clutch cable would help
Old 07-13-2009, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
your mission for next time you ride is just to put the bike down on the front wheel, every time, without letting the motor die too. once you can do that, then you can start to worry about circling.
dont stall youre sayin i thought when i was stalling instead of coming back to the bar I was making progress
Old 07-13-2009, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so thats whos on the other side of the screan... good to finally see who im tlaking to... thats why u have 3 screans u got 5 arms an legs to type u work fast man....
get it right kid - 4 monitors - not 3
Old 07-14-2009, 12:08 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

And im a ***** squid. Andrews definition of a squid is someone who's scared to do something and pretty much lacks the confidence to do it and every time I attempt to dip it in I have constant thoughts of highsiding so Im a ***** squid. Im going for it - whether I go down with the bike or not Ima make it happen Its taking waaaaaaay to long to get these ****** circles already
hahahahahaha ***** squid...

hey neil listen make sure someone's recording just in case u do fall so we all have something to laugh and bash at j/k kid u got this
Old 07-14-2009, 12:12 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

wow its bash on Neil night ... i was just reading all the posts lol .... cmon u ***** just do it ....

lol who am i to say all that im a rookie at this slow **** lol .... but ill catch up to u Superstars pssshhhh lol
Old 07-14-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

All good - I know who I am
Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 AM
www.GRAMX.com

its ok squidly im there with u ... hahhahhahahahah squids rock
Old 07-14-2009, 09:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I think when neal commits and just stays lower with the front end and keeps it dipped in he will murder them
Old 07-14-2009, 09:28 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
I think when neal commits and just stays lower with the front end and keeps it dipped in he will murder them
oooooo **** king trix in the house........................

lol just jokeing
Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by chinof4i
oooooo **** king trix in the house........................

lol just jokeing
thats emporer trix to you CHINO BLOX lol whats doing mang
Old 07-14-2009, 11:35 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

who is down for riding out by us this saturday? leah and i have something in the works. pm me for the details!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

photo of trix getting ready for the block party

Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 PM
www.GRAMX.com

OMG im on the floor buahahhahahaha
Old 07-14-2009, 01:11 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

**** my pose is all out of wack
Old 07-14-2009, 01:24 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

HaHa That pic is ******* halarious I almost spit water all over my computer screen at work.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:53 PM
bp chaser

lotss
Old 07-14-2009, 10:44 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

hello all

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses