Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 02:15 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Sup guys....once again the block party was crazyyyyy.

My gurl almost killed us on a turn towards the 59th street bridge lol call her self putting her foot down to help us lean in a turn smfh
Old 07-13-2009, 02:18 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

She(wife) got alot of pics while in gateway aswell on the road...alottttttta videos though so will post once I get time.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:27 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:44 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JFox
She(wife) got alot of pics while in gateway aswell on the road...alottttttta videos though so will post once I get time.
GOOD SHITTT!

We all will be waiting!
Old 07-13-2009, 04:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

In-Pro-Len, whens the next time youre gonna make some wheelies MikeM down for a lot session sometime this week. And talking to Andrew I know why Im struggling with circles and Ima get them bitches next time at the lot lol.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got this big *** giant squid from Inolen and I dont know what to do with it lol.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:54 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got this big *** giant squid from Inolen and I dont know what to do with it lol.
take your picture with it
Old 07-13-2009, 05:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

In-Pro-Len, whens the next time youre gonna make some wheelies MikeM down for a lot session sometime this week. And talking to Andrew I know why Im struggling with circles and Ima get them bitches next time at the lot lol.
im busy tomorrow night. tonight im open, cant say for the rest of the week
Old 07-13-2009, 05:10 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

saturday we're going to fire island....anyone want to come with?
Old 07-13-2009, 05:10 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We were gonna go to Queens tonight, but I guess I could con Leah into doing Mitchell tonight.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:15 PM
NealFoReal

YUT UGHHHHHh!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:16 PM
bp chaser

... And talking to Andrew I know why Im struggling with circles and Ima get them bitches next time at the lot lol.
1. you're still behind balance point
2. youre not practicing on level ground
Old 07-13-2009, 05:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
im busy tomorrow night. tonight im open, cant say for the rest of the week
Originally Posted by inolen
We were gonna go to Queens tonight, but I guess I could con Leah into doing Mitchell tonight.
Arghhhh tonite and tomorrow I wouldnt be able to get out til about 9:30. Tonight probably later than that so I guess we'll shoot for later in the week
Old 07-13-2009, 05:20 PM
NealFoReal

1. you're still behind balance point
2. youre not practicing on level ground
And im a ***** squid. Andrews definition of a squid is someone who's scared to do something and pretty much lacks the confidence to do it and every time I attempt to dip it in I have constant thoughts of highsiding so Im a ***** squid. Im going for it - whether I go down with the bike or not Ima make it happen Its taking waaaaaaay to long to get these ****** circles already
Old 07-13-2009, 05:21 PM
what is he doing?

neal, i didn't want my picture with it...i wanted your picture with it
Old 07-13-2009, 05:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by becky
neal, i didn't want my picture with it...i wanted your picture with it
thats why i took it again - you could see my avatar pic
Old 07-13-2009, 05:27 PM
bp chaser

And im a ***** squid. Andrews definition of a squid is someone who's scared to do something and pretty much lacks the confidence to do it and every time I attempt to dip it in I have constant thoughts of highsiding so Im a ***** squid. Im going for it - whether I go down with the bike or not Ima make it happen Its taking waaaaaaay to long to get these ****** circles already
you gotta learn to land on the front wheel every time instead of the bar.

thats key. if youre behind balance point the whole time, having the ***** to give it gas isnt gonna help.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

you gotta learn to land on the front wheel every time instead of the bar.

thats key. if youre behind balance point the whole time, having the ***** to give it gas isnt gonna help.
Yup!!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:31 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by inolen
Yup!!!!!
tell leah to check her pm's
Old 07-13-2009, 05:32 PM
NealFoReal

Agreed and Im on the bar constantly coz Im a ***** squid and afraid of hurting myself but **** it. Ima get it. Just got my brand new 600rr clutch cable

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses