Originally Posted by MikeM
trade for my rr?
I need the cash to pay some bills you can have it for $1200
Old 02-06-2009, 12:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I was siked when I pulled the harness from behind the tank and saw an exposed wire Riding probably bj's. Im coming out early on Sunday - probably 11. Tomorrow I'll be out around 12 or 1.
ok well ill def be out on sunday at the spot BUT if I ride my bike to work tomorrow (depending on how cold it is) where do you wanna ride and if your gonna come out it better not be like 3 cause ill kill you lol "yeah ill be there around 12" 3 hours later...... noones there
Old 02-06-2009, 01:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Yankee Stadium all weekend Its great!!!!!!!!!

If you guys come and bring food make sure you keep it in your cars and lock the doors. Chino is like a Fat Starving Bear he will sniff that **** out. I have see someone loose an arm because he was hugry and they tried to take back thier big mac
Old 02-06-2009, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
ok well ill def be out on sunday at the spot BUT if I ride my bike to work tomorrow (depending on how cold it is) where do you wanna ride and if your gonna come out it better not be like 3 cause ill kill you lol "yeah ill be there around 12" 3 hours later...... noones there
Iono yet but im not to be counted on for time Im usually late
Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I'm aware of the lateness so with your what time do you actually think youll be out tomorrow?. I'm always on time haha.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

I'm aware of the lateness so with your what time do you actually think youll be out tomorrow?. I'm always on time haha.
Im aiming for 12.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:18 PM
NealFoReal

So yeah Juja might be a faker of the funk We'll see this weekend fo sho but I called my homie who got an F4easy for sale. Went back and forth on the price and she was supposed to go check it out 2 weeks ago - maybe 3 - cant remember. That Saturday she never called me so I sent her a text and got no reply. I texted her again a week later and she's supposed to check it out this weekend so I guess we'll see whats up

JUJA - dont fake the funk. Make wheelies
Old 02-06-2009, 02:21 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

where we meetin tomorrow ill bring my bike to work. does the bj spot sound good?
Old 02-06-2009, 02:26 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

So yeah Juja might be a faker of the funk We'll see this weekend fo sho but I called my homie who got an F4easy for sale. Went back and forth on the price and she was supposed to go check it out 2 weeks ago - maybe 3 - cant remember. That Saturday she never called me so I sent her a text and got no reply. I texted her again a week later and she's supposed to check it out this weekend so I guess we'll see whats up

uhhh oooo....BUY THE DANG BIKE JUJA make whoolies
Old 02-06-2009, 03:01 PM
NealFoReal

where we meetin tomorrow ill bring my bike to work. does the bj spot sound good?
Most likely it'll be BJ's or plex. Our Sunday spot is dead for a few weeks coz of the 3 cop cars that ran up on us last week
Old 02-06-2009, 03:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think becky might be myspace friends with her. if so i'll leave her some motivating messages when i get home lol
Old 02-06-2009, 03:21 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Most likely it'll be BJ's or plex. Our Sunday spot is dead for a few weeks coz of the 3 cop cars that ran up on us last week
alrighty then meet you at bj's at 1:45ish
Old 02-06-2009, 03:39 PM
NealFoReal

i think becky might be myspace friends with her. if so i'll leave her some motivating messages when i get home lol
Juja - faker of the funk I hope not - it'd be cool to see her crash a few times Sorry Juja but its gonna happen so we may as well get to watch it and laugh as long as youre okay
Old 02-06-2009, 04:02 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Juja - faker of the funk I hope not - it'd be cool to see her crash a few times Sorry Juja but its gonna happen so we may as well get to watch it and laugh as long as youre okay
btw what happend to the circus vid and whatnot lol
Old 02-07-2009, 03:59 PM
NealFoReal

FUCKKKKKKKKKK. Im so pissed off right now Another ****** cracked motor
Old 02-07-2009, 04:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

5-0 rolled into the spot as i was rolling out today. he just sat there and watched me leave
Old 02-07-2009, 10:12 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

FUCKKKKKKKKKK. Im so pissed off right now Another ****** cracked motor
How did that happen?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:31 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

5-0 rolled into the spot as i was rolling out today. he just sat there and watched me leave
orly well how long was it after I left? and that sucks *** so do you think this place is a bust then now?

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
How did that happen?
he dropped it retartedly hard no offence neal but it bounced 2 times off the ground like 3 ft in the air
Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
How did that happen?
he dropped it retartedly hard no offence neal but it bounced 2 times off the ground like 3 ft in the air
I dont give a ****. Thats what I do I took my steering damper off and was getting used to riding without it. I popped up a SS and the front end was all wobbly and I wasnt in complete control and I decided to dip it into a circle. I had a lot of lean and I blipped the gas and the **** flew out from under me and like trix said flip flopped thru the air a couple of times and was instantly spitting out coolant. ****** **** already.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:50 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

^ that sucks dude! hurry up and swap that **** out. you have a spare motor don't you?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses