Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 05:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by becky
i did. we were in cali last weekend and rode from huntington beach to long beach (yay i ate at roscoes chicken ) he only made me mad when he 'bumped' his friends bike at a stoplight

i'm ready for him to get me a helmet so i can decorate it lol

yea put some butterflies and flowers on it... and ohhh dont forget to slap some nice pink, only real men rock pink hahahhahahaha
Old 07-10-2009, 05:27 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
only real men rock pink hahahhahahaha
mike would kill me
Old 07-10-2009, 05:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

mike would kill me

LMAO just say hey the back section is mine so i do whatever i want with it hahahahahahhahaha

jk .... better ask mike to get u ur own bike and then go crazy with some decorations
Old 07-10-2009, 05:33 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO just say hey the back section is mine so i do whatever i want with it hahahahahahhahaha

jk .... better ask mike to get u ur own bike and then go crazy with some decorations
my own bike? hahahhahaa. i am going to try and talk him into getting a fiddy when we go back to kansas for vacation next month because rumor has it they're really cheap there. then i'll decorate it, otherwise i'm sticking to a helmet.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:35 PM
www.GRAMX.com

my own bike? hahahhahaa. i am going to try and talk him into getting a fiddy when we go back to kansas for vacation next month because rumor has it they're really cheap there. then i'll decorate it, otherwise i'm sticking to a helmet.
Good Strategy .... and yea fiddy's are funnnnnn
Old 07-10-2009, 05:45 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i'll explain next time i see you. i don't feel like typing it right now.
so the weather is nice, and mike rode last night, but i want to 'party' because the kids are gone. how about we go riding somewhere tonight, and then we go out afterwards somewhere.....OR......how about you guys drive out here, we ride somewhere, then go out, then i'll make breakfast and leave here in the morning for jersey if that's where the lot session is.
can I come :D
Old 07-10-2009, 05:46 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by *trix*
can I come :D
yes, if you want head over now. just let me know because mike's phone is dead so i don't know what he's planning tonight, but i'm sure if i suggest riding he'll be a happy boy. you're 21 right? lol
Old 07-10-2009, 05:48 PM
what is he doing?

Good Strategy .... and yea fiddy's are funnnnnn
have you met austin? he's our son. the kids are currently in kansas, i got to talk to them today and he got to ride a fiddy all day yesterday.....with training wheels at first, but then he asked if they could come off....so they did and he did an awesome job from what i heard
Old 07-10-2009, 06:30 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yes, if you want head over now. just let me know because mike's phone is dead so i don't know what he's planning tonight, but i'm sure if i suggest riding he'll be a happy boy. you're 21 right? lol
im 22 :D lemme talk to inolen then leah and then ill PM you
Old 07-10-2009, 06:35 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

were is everybody rideing to night ????????
Old 07-10-2009, 06:56 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by chinof4i
were is everybody rideing to night ????????
mitchell from what I gather
Old 07-10-2009, 07:10 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
mitchell from what I gather

i heard NJ
Old 07-10-2009, 07:15 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i heard NJ

well the lot ride might happen tomorrow in jersey but as of tonight I know I'm stayin local at mitchell with inolen and leah
Old 07-10-2009, 08:48 PM
www.GRAMX.com

have you met austin? he's our son. the kids are currently in kansas, i got to talk to them today and he got to ride a fiddy all day yesterday.....with training wheels at first, but then he asked if they could come off....so they did and he did an awesome job from what i heard
haha that is awesome ... a few years ago there was this school for kids and they taught them to ride and stunt motorcycles and this 5yr old had a fiddy with a scraper and the kid was just amazing. ... train em young becky lol
Old 07-11-2009, 02:01 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

As I was unloading Leah's bike some hipster walked by telling me "that bike is beautiful, what is it?"

I just told him it was a piece of ****, I was sort of lost for words
Old 07-11-2009, 03:36 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

NEW INFO ON THE LOT SESSION TOMORROW. ITS GOING DOWN IN JERSEY AT THIS LOCATION. I MIGHT BE HEADING OUT AT LIKE 10 OR 11AM WE CAN ALL MEET UP SOME WHERE AND HEAD OUT TOGETHER IF YOU WANT JUST TEXT ME ASAP ILL BE UP ALL NIGHT LOL.

575 Prospect Street # 250,
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Old 07-11-2009, 09:30 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

have fun be safe i was told no squids
Old 07-11-2009, 11:26 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by inolen
As I was unloading Leah's bike some hipster walked by telling me "that bike is beautiful, what is it?"

I just told him it was a piece of ****, I was sort of lost for words
hahahahhahahahahahhahah what was his facial expression after that hahahahaha i dunno but this sounds funny as hell
Old 07-11-2009, 11:26 AM
www.GRAMX.com

damn am I the only one bummin it out and not at the stunt session in NJ
Old 07-11-2009, 08:59 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone know where we r meeting tommorrow

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses