Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

id ride streets in queens at night
Old 07-09-2009, 09:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
streets?
Im actually not doing any riding now tonight. I just got home and by the time I load up and get to the spot it'll be after 10. **** it. Sorry Inolen & clanofants I hope joejoe at least stayed out there and rode w you guys sorry again
Old 07-09-2009, 09:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

BUT Im down to do another Queens street ride at night again. Maybe we'll do it one day next week
Old 07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh yea im down for some street ridin in queens ..... I GOT MY BIKE WORKING IM BACK IN THE GAME WOOOOOOOO
Lets Rock it out ....
Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

id rather go to court, deal with all the bs, and nmake the cop show up. its almost worth the money to make that ******* read his whole page long deposition for the hundredth time that day

They dont show up for parking tickets so ull be wasting ur time and they'll offer u the same reduction in the courts... so its better to go online and do that request a hearing thing inolen mentioned. i did that a few times already, it saves u time and the bullshit.... n in court if u deny the reduction and they find u guilty u pay full amount so.... sometimes its better not to screw urself ...
Old 07-09-2009, 10:53 PM
NealFoReal

Yoooooo. Im probably not riding for the next few days and unfortunately that may include not coming to Hollywoods ride I guess I'll decide that on Sunday but for now I'm most likely not riding tomorrow or Saturday Sundays still up in the air
Old 07-09-2009, 11:00 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Question... If I move to the city. Where should I move to be arround riding scene??
Old 07-09-2009, 11:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
Question... If I move to the city. Where should I move to be arround riding scene??
City - where? Do you mean city as in Manhattan or the city as in somewhere in the Boroughs???
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 PM
www.GRAMX.com

neil y u not gonna ride? ur bike acting up? cmon u gotta go to Hollywoods ... btw did Nate call you yesterday??
Old 07-10-2009, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
neil y u not gonna ride? ur bike acting up? cmon u gotta go to Hollywoods ... btw did Nate call you yesterday??
nope nate didnt call me and i might go to hollywoods but its up in the air right now. no bike problems. personal problems.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
City - where? Do you mean city as in Manhattan or the city as in somewhere in the Boroughs???
What he said.

The parking lot scene is all mostly in Long Island, so anywhere in Brooklyn or Queens would work for that if that's what you want

Last edited by inolen; 07-10-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
What he said.
Yo my bad - I left my phone home when I went out earlier and just saw your text now. I'll hit you up tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:10 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
did Nate call you yesterday??
and why was nate supposed to call me? he/you need something
Old 07-10-2009, 08:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

my ride home last night was so sick it totally made it worth riding that far. awesome neighborhood action and even better service road action
Old 07-10-2009, 09:23 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

my ride home last night was so sick it totally made it worth riding that far. awesome neighborhood action and even better service road action

question for you, if hollywood decides to hold the lot ride in new jersey are you going to go? and if your going to go may I load up with you in your trailer?
Old 07-10-2009, 09:36 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
question for you, if hollywood decides to hold the lot ride in new jersey are you going to go? and if your going to go may I load up with you in your trailer?
most likely, and yes.

i gotta work late tonight, but if its tomorrow im down to go
Old 07-10-2009, 09:39 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
and why was nate supposed to call me? he/you need something

nahhh we dont need anything, he was gonna ask to meet up with u for hollywoods .... btw they're saying its gonna rain tomorrow and prob sunday, anyone know if theres a rain date for the ride??
Old 07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Fellas theres also a StreetFighter event in PA next weekend, I think its the biggest SF event in the states or the east coast, Custom built fighters and stuff, also venues bla bla u know how it is at the shows, good oportunity to get a glimpse at some hardware and see some siiiiiiiiick bikes... www.crankitcycles.com they should have the info on their website about this thing
Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

most likely, and yes.

i gotta work late tonight, but if its tomorrow im down to go
yeah the lot ride is def tomorrow but I think hollywoods throwing it down in jersey at a spot that john for life is picking, thanks so much man and I work till 7 tonight but I might go out tonight to just practice but we will see, I'll chip in tomorrow to for gas and tolls and whatnot and what time would you wanna leave, and would you want me to come out to you?
Old 07-10-2009, 03:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

whos riding tonight cause I am

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses