Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 01:06 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Hmmm.. if I just got a leaf blower I could practice endos at the Queens spot.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:15 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
or freeport
Old 07-09-2009, 02:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** Freeport.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:22 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** Freeport.
Guess we'll just go to Queens tonight

You gonna ride?
Old 07-09-2009, 02:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SLiM13
bike ran outta gas on meadowbrook had to walk to freeport with the bike for gas gahhhh i wish there was a way to rig up a light or something
once youve been riding the bike a while you'll know how long you can go on a tank. every tank is different
Old 07-09-2009, 02:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Guess we'll just go to Queens tonight

You gonna ride?
Werent you saying Mitchell before??? Id rather go to Mitchell then that bs spot you guys go to
Old 07-09-2009, 02:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I aint going there either
+1

all i needed was one reason no to go to mitchell
Old 07-09-2009, 02:28 PM
bp chaser

i got the gangsterist blower you can get. its called the spotmaster 2000, 5hp b&s motor, the kind with wheels. it can blow away rocks the size of baseballs
Old 07-09-2009, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Werent you saying Mitchell before??? Id rather go to Mitchell then that bs spot you guys go to
Bah, I want to go to Mitchell if people are going to actually come
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
i got the gangsterist blower you can get. its called the spotmaster 2000, 5hp b&s motor, the kind with wheels. it can blow away rocks the size of baseballs
Wanna loan that out
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
bp chaser

i put a good tire on my street rim today at lunch. After I broke the beads I sprayed them with windex. It worked really well, even better than soapy water.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 PM
bp chaser

Wanna loan that out
sorry you dont have enough green blox
Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 PM

I think we're gonna throw insurance on our stunt bikes tonight and get them plated tomorrow.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:31 PM
bp chaser

I think we're gonna throw insurance on our stunt bikes tonight and get them plated tomorrow.
and then take them off for sunday
Old 07-09-2009, 02:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SLiM13
bike ran outta gas on meadowbrook had to walk to freeport with the bike for gas gahhhh i wish there was a way to rig up a light or something
Thats kinda funny to me but not really at the same time.

There is a way to rig up a light tho I tried to and it didnt work for me.

I tapped into the brown/black wire on the harness (or was it black/brown - I dunno - whichever one the manual said was for the fuel sensor) and ground out the other wire and it did nothing I PM'd homeboy to ask him to confirm the wire for me which he said he would and never got back to me after me harassing him lol.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...uge-light.html
Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

all i needed was one reason no to go to mitchell
youll take any reason not to go to mitchell. so will i normally but mitchell or the queens spot, i'll take mitchell.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:03 PM

Neal, here is your harness:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...ml#post4031326

So do you want to ride tonight if we go to Mitchell?
Old 07-09-2009, 03:37 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

i go ride if there going to be a cupple of people out there but if its just going to be us then we should just go to the spot on 110
Old 07-09-2009, 03:56 PM
NealFoReal

Im down to ride.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 600F3
i go ride if there going to be a cupple of people out there but if its just going to be us then we should just go to the spot on 110
plex or you got a different spot. id still rather go to mitchell coz its closer lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses