Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by chinof4i
learn how to stunt u ****** jew
harsh lol

just do the mod nothings gonna happen to your motor it pulls in air from the reed valves in the valvetrain and keeps the oil out of the top of your motor.

Last edited by *trix*; 02-05-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:50 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I have a dope *** lot in upstate like 5 miles off the thruway... half ways between syracuse and rochester
Old 02-05-2009, 08:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
I have a dope *** lot in upstate like 5 miles off the thruway... half ways between syracuse and rochester
little to far for us islanders but if there are others reading the thread hopefully they spot ur post and come out
Old 02-05-2009, 08:37 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Lol, danm islanders... :-p J/k hows the street riding down in the city I was thinking about bringin my bike down this summer and checkin it out im like 4 1/2 hours upstate
Old 02-05-2009, 09:27 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Hey any of you in the area want to buy a dirtbike i have a 2002 Kawasaki KX125 bike is mint has tag bars,pro circuit pipe,reeds asking $1400. I need the money let me know we could work something out
trade for my rr?
Old 02-06-2009, 08:05 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

calling all stunners to the bx this sunday lets ripp going to be nice ill be out there at 11 am so come hit the spot
Old 02-06-2009, 08:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Have any of you guys done the F4i Clean Air mod? I read a lot on it and know how to do it, but my friends said not to do it. Just wanted some of your opinions what do you guys think of it?

Im still dropping my bike a lot and thought that it woudl be helpful since everything I read says it doesnt do anything but help.
I got it done on my bike. Its not completely necessary on the F4i like it is on the 636 from what Ive heard but if youre just learning then I would highly recommend it. My bike is on its side more than its up in the air so I just like to know that I wont **** my **** up. Besides that it gives extra hp and pulls harder on idle and only costs $1 to do
Old 02-06-2009, 08:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So I fixed my bike last night. Found a wire in the harness that melted a little and was rubbing against the back of the radiator I taped it up the best I could and zip tied it to the cross bar in front of the airbox. So wheelies all weekend
Old 02-06-2009, 08:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
Thats a 4 hour drive or more Theres a bunch of upstate peeps on here tho
Old 02-06-2009, 08:58 AM
NealFoReal

calling all stunners to the bx this sunday lets ripp going to be nice ill be out there at 11 am so come hit the spot
Hmmmmmmm. Im down if some of the other people I ride with come thru.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:59 AM
NealFoReal

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Hmmmmmmm. Im down if some of the other people I ride with come thru.
im up for it but thats a lil bit of a hike for me and where is it at?
Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

So I fixed my bike last night. Found a wire in the harness that melted a little and was rubbing against the back of the radiator I taped it up the best I could and zip tied it to the cross bar in front of the airbox. So wheelies all weekend
thats awesome that you found the problem man. where we riding this weekend?
Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
im up for it but thats a lil bit of a hike for me and where is it at?
I think they ride at Yankee Stadium. Ive heard mixed reviews about that place. I heard that most of the time popo is cool but every now and then they'll come and harass everyone there running numbers and **** like that
Old 02-06-2009, 10:43 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

learn how to stunt u ****** jew [/quote]

Chino you fat ****! Wait till I see you out this weekend bitch!

Im gonna beat you up worse than the guy at the philly cheese steak place did
Old 02-06-2009, 10:44 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
thats awesome that you found the problem man. where we riding this weekend?
I was siked when I pulled the harness from behind the tank and saw an exposed wire Riding probably bj's. Im coming out early on Sunday - probably 11. Tomorrow I'll be out around 12 or 1.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:46 AM
The Jew!

I think they ride at Yankee Stadium. Ive heard mixed reviews about that place. I heard that most of the time popo is cool but every now and then they'll come and harass everyone there running numbers and **** like that
Yankee Stadium all weekend Its great!!!!!!!!!

If you guys come and bring food make sure you keep it in your cars and lock the doors. Chino is like a Fat Starving Bear he will sniff that **** out. I have see someone loose an arm because he was hugry and they tried to take back thier big mac
Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 AM
The Jew!

Your wife finally let you out the house? Its about time you found your *****
Old 02-06-2009, 10:52 AM
The Jew!

I got it done on my bike. Its not completely necessary on the F4i like it is on the 636 from what Ive heard but if youre just learning then I would highly recommend it. My bike is on its side more than its up in the air so I just like to know that I wont **** my **** up. Besides that it gives extra hp and pulls harder on idle and only costs $1 to do
Thanks Im def gonna give it a try.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
Yankee Stadium all weekend Its great!!!!!!!!!

If you guys come and bring food make sure you keep it in your cars and lock the doors. Chino is like a Fat Starving Bear he will sniff that **** out. I have see someone loose an arm because he was hugry and they tried to take back thier big mac
:rotfl !!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses