Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

No more rain after 6
Old 07-07-2009, 04:12 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
No more rain after 6
**** all I see on the dopper is rain :/
Old 07-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

you guys sure do bitch about rain alot, go ride in the rain its fun and not as hot..
Old 07-07-2009, 04:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
you guys sure do bitch about rain alot, go ride in the rain its fun and not as hot..
**** I can wait till its a little bit nicer out, and we dont have the 123 degree weather like you guys down there
Old 07-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

pffftttt whatever.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
How was LA Mike?
pretty cool. you were right about one of your opinions, which i'll tell you about at the spot sometime
Old 07-07-2009, 04:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
we have bald tires, all of us. and we circle real hard up here
Old 07-07-2009, 04:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
we have bald tires, all of us. and we circle real hard up here
hahahaha agreeed
Old 07-07-2009, 06:13 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

anyone know anthoer spot because mit is dead someone hit the guys who drive the gas cars on sunday
Old 07-07-2009, 06:19 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by joejoe898
anyone know anthoer spot because mit is dead someone hit the guys who drive the gas cars on sunday
ahahahahahaha
ahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

**** those guys
sux about losing the spot tho
Old 07-07-2009, 06:54 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

ahahahahahaha
ahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

**** those guys
sux about losing the spot tho
It really wasn't funny. I talked to the guys afterward (I wasn't there when it happened).

In summary, from the RC car guys story, the guy:
- started by doing wheelies through their area while they were racing
- proceeded to drive through and kick over their cones
- when confronted, rammed one of the guys with his bike
- after taking off, went and got a few of his buddies and came back threatening to beat them up (the 3 guys are all like 40-50+ years old ffs)

At this point the guy threatened to call the cops and everyone scrambled, because clearly these old guys didn't want to get beat down. I saw the guys arm, he had like a foot long mark (I mean, sure, it wasn't a critical injury) from the dudes clipon hitting him I guess.

I'm not trying to start **** with someone I don't know (the RC car guy said he had never seen him there before but that he was a spanish dude on a blue bike with a blue brake lever for what that's worth) but that's pretty disrespectful to pull at some spot you never ride at.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM
bp chaser

It really wasn't funny. I talked to the guys afterward (I wasn't there when it happened).

- after taking off, went and got a few of his buddies and came back threatening to beat them up (the 3 guys are all like 40-50+ years old ffs)

At this point the guy threatened to call the cops and everyone scrambled, because clearly these old guys didn't want to get beat down. I saw the guys arm, he had like a foot long mark (I mean, sure, it wasn't a critical injury) from the dudes clipon hitting him I guess.

I'm not trying to start **** with someone I don't know (the RC car guy said he had never seen him there before but that he was a spanish dude on a blue bike with a blue brake lever for what that's worth) but that's pretty disrespectful to pull at some spot you never ride at.
wow, ok then i stand corrugated
Old 07-07-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dohhhhh yeah that was fucked up to do

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-07-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:52 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

So Mike M after your time in Socal will you be hauling the F4i with this, bro?

Old 07-07-2009, 07:56 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

thats trully fucked up
Old 07-07-2009, 08:16 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
So Mike M after your time in Socal will you be hauling the F4i with this, bro?

hahaha it must be the small ***** capitol of the world
Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

hahaha it must be the small ***** capitol of the world
Hilarious!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

mmm nights I don't ride..

Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

mmm nights I don't ride..

I should be drinking a lot of those lately then.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 PM

I've been thinking of quitting work and just putting a small tablet pc in a case down at my door steps and selling !!!homemade!!! espresso based drinks. I think these hipsters would love that.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses