Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:33 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Don't patronize me.

I ordered them from one of the largest online motorcycle retail sites, kneedraggers.com.

Although contradictory to your various signatures, kneedraggers.com sells the grips for cheaper and is a much more established website that I've ordered from many times in the past. With that said, I highly doubt they are kicking rocks for 5 days because they want to, and I doubt any other place would be able to get them to me much faster without already having them in stock.
your loss
Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
your loss
How is it my loss? Does SP have these exact grips in stock? Have you ever actually ordered anything through them? Do you know who they go through that perhaps kneedraggers doesn't go through that would enable them to get them here any faster if they don't have them in stock?

If not, your saying that I'd have them here by now is absolutely baseless.

Last edited by inolen; 07-06-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen
How is it my loss? Does SP have these exact grips in stock? Have you ever actually ordered anything through them?

If not, your saying that I'd have them here by now is absolutely baseless.
I honestly dont know if they have them in stock at all but, I've orderd from them 3 times in person and by calling, my orders all were shipped to the shop in 2 buisness days, and he got me my orders at shop cost nothing out of pocket. I mean I dont know if he can do the same for you but just call, thats why I told you to at least call and see if he can get you a price I honestly think he would have done good for you thats all.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:02 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

I guess I just miss all you guys yesterday. I was on my way to LI then I talked to neal and he said go to BK and i did, but everyone had already left the spot, but I managed to meet up with everyone at a gas station and killed it for a few hours thru Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn till like 8:00. It felt like everyone was praticing and getting prepared for next Sunday.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by A-BX
I guess I just miss all you guys yesterday. I was on my way to LI then I talked to neal and he said go to BK and i did, but everyone had already left the spot, but I managed to meet up with everyone at a gas station and killed it for a few hours thru Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn till like 8:00. It felt like everyone was praticing and getting prepared for next Sunday.
it was a fun day either way
Old 07-06-2009, 01:23 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Pretty close trix, its GINGI. I assume he was killin it with his chick friend on the back. He kills **** on his 929!

she looked like she had no fear on the belt pkwy with him he was doing damn near 12's and she was moving with him like she rides with him everyday...my girl wont even get on the back of my bike
Old 07-06-2009, 01:33 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
she looked like she had no fear on the belt pkwy with him he was doing damn near 12's and she was moving with him like she rides with him everyday...my girl wont even get on the back of my bike

smart girl (yours)
Old 07-06-2009, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
yo neal if you are not gonna hop on that amazing deal foward the email to me I want in on that

el oh el

I wanted to ride so much last night after we left brooklyn and everyone went their separate ways , I just ended up going home and eating and doing laundry
What deal you talkin about

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
i had a blast with u guys yesterday, finally good to meet u neal , TRIX u were killin it yesterday i assume that was u from the pic in ur avatar good **** cant wait for next weeks blocks party
Good meeting you too kid
Old 07-06-2009, 01:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by clanofants
smart girl (yours)
Old 07-06-2009, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

Glad you met up with everyone but you know how it is when youre on group rides - you cant sit around waiting for people coz the group just picks up and goes and if you dont go with them then you'll lose the ride. Thats why I told you I'm not sure how long we'll be there coz I wasnt I woulda stayed a little longer if I knew there was gonna be more streets. The ride stopped at the dungeon and I didnt wanna sit at the spot all day
Old 07-06-2009, 02:10 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Is anyone coming out today to ride????
Old 07-06-2009, 02:31 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
Is anyone coming out today to ride????
We will be.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:06 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

coming to my spot???
Old 07-06-2009, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
coming to my spot???
Yup. You coming out? Just talked to Mason, said he may be coming out.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im goin to sleep early tonight. yall have fun lol
Old 07-06-2009, 03:16 PM
**** yo couch!!

Yup im all freee... So ill be riding
Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

I'm excited to ride but I'm going to need a lot of espresso to get me through toinght.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:57 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Mike M because of your avitar everytime I look at a post from you while I am at work I have to scroll right past it because I dont want someone to see that and be like WTF!!! LoL
Old 07-06-2009, 04:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mike M because of your avitar everytime I look at a post from you while I am at work I have to scroll right past it because I dont want someone to see that and be like WTF!!! LoL
me too

i wonder if pig ****** is gone yet
Old 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
**** yo couch!!

What time u guys gonna be there around???

Is mr. Neal coming out tonight..

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses