Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Nope, I just uploaded them for someone. I have almost ever video posted in Stunt Videos up until everyone converted to streaming videos.
Gotcha. Wassup the wreck clip???

In the "near wreck" clip, who is that? Is that you? And what goes flying off the bike that caused whoever it is to almost wreck
Old 07-06-2009, 12:17 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Yooooo
Old 07-06-2009, 12:22 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

how was that ride today fellas? Neil u guys ripped it or what... i havent read the forum so i dunno... lol fill me in
Old 07-06-2009, 12:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

It was fun and definitely needed for me to get used to them streets with bikes all over the place lol.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:24 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Gotcha. Wassup the wreck clip???

In the "near wreck" clip, who is that? Is that you? And what goes flying off the bike that caused whoever it is to almost wreck
That's me bringing the chop chop.

I just panicked and nearly wrecked. I started scraping a ss, and then if you freeze frame as I scrape, to my right the guy starts patting his head because there was a cop at the light. I was already on the brake hard to get off the bar, but then when I saw the cop I grabbed even harder and slammed down and locked up the rear I managed to save it though
Old 07-06-2009, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

It looks like something fell of the bike
Old 07-06-2009, 12:27 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
It looks like something fell of the bike
my skills
Old 07-06-2009, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

Just watched it again lol.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
my skills
at :26 something fell off the bike. I thought thats what caused it at first
Old 07-06-2009, 08:23 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

yo neal if you are not gonna hop on that amazing deal foward the email to me I want in on that

el oh el

I wanted to ride so much last night after we left brooklyn and everyone went their separate ways , I just ended up going home and eating and doing laundry
Old 07-06-2009, 09:43 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

i had a blast with u guys yesterday, finally good to meet u neal , TRIX u were killin it yesterday i assume that was u from the pic in ur avatar good **** cant wait for next weeks blocks party
Old 07-06-2009, 10:30 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
i had a blast with u guys yesterday, finally good to meet u neal , TRIX u were killin it yesterday i assume that was u from the pic in ur avatar good **** cant wait for next weeks blocks party

yeap that was me thanks for the compliment man, may I ask what bike you were riding yesterday?
Old 07-06-2009, 10:52 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

i was on a 08 fixxer 750 black n orange, i went to bk also and saw that dude rip stoppies with a chick on the back..
Old 07-06-2009, 11:17 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
i was on a 08 fixxer 750 black n orange, i went to bk also and saw that dude rip stoppies with a chick on the back..
o ok. that was ginge (think thats how its spelt) with the stoppies

who was the kid with the black 06 636 that bike was nice
Old 07-06-2009, 11:39 AM

Anybody know a shop with these Renthal medium grips in stock? Site I ordered them from said that needed 5 days to get them in and ship them out! Lame lame lame.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
o ok. that was ginge (think thats how its spelt) with the stoppies

who was the kid with the black 06 636 that bike was nice
Pretty close trix, its GINGI. I assume he was killin it with his chick friend on the back. He kills **** on his 929!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:01 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

if you would have just orderd them from SP they would have been here already
Old 07-06-2009, 12:02 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Pretty close trix, its GINGI. I assume he was killin it with his chick friend on the back. He kills **** on his 929!
yeah that was a nice bike, with the speakers and everything he was murdering it with her on the back even on the highway
Old 07-06-2009, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
if you would have just orderd them from SP they would have been here already
Don't patronize me.

I ordered them from one of the largest online motorcycle retail sites, kneedraggers.com.

Although contradictory to your various signatures, kneedraggers.com sells the grips for cheaper and is a much more established website that I've ordered from many times in the past. With that said, I highly doubt they are kicking rocks for 5 days because they want to, and I doubt any other place would be able to get them to me much faster without already having them in stock.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

stuntwars is getting close

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses