Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 11:11 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I don't think it would help that much, but everyone learns differently.

What I notice mostly currently is that you come in like you're going to dip, but then you brake and straighten up and hop off/highside. I'd suggest either dipping it in and stay dipped in and gas it when you need to (maybe once you consistently start doing 180s) or ride it high and not as tight but on idle.

Also, you need to try and find a new harness and see if that makes it run better. In addition to that, it may make sense to put on that r1 master you have or something besides that 16x18. You're setup is a little overkill, I had a hard time keeping it from stalling (but that could just be because your bike feels really gutless right now).

Last edited by inolen; 07-05-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah Ima bring out the camera so I could watch myself again. I had 1 O consistently but I lost it. The video you took of me that day I was pretty much doing 1 O consistently and I dunno what happened Now I'm fighting the bike to go where I want it to go and do what I want it to do Thats it, I quit
Old 07-05-2009, 11:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

No money no stunting!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:18 PM

Was anything special done to that exhaust Neal? Or just chopped and welded?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Was anything special done to that exhaust Neal? Or just chopped and welded?
just chopped and welded. It was chopped a little shorter than my last exhaust but nah nothing special. por que???
Old 07-05-2009, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'm gonna put on the R1 master and see if that helps at all. I never really have a problem with having too much brake. I mean if I was giving it to much and stalling all the time I wouldnt constantly be on the bar and hopping off the back of the bike
Werd, again, it's just my personal preference.

Here is that vid btw when I was learning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k08am5DQx3k

I just sortof came in on idle and dipped. If the bike is coming back to the bar, dip harder. I think you have a really bad habit of keeping too much weight on the inside of the bike and just hopping off, regardless of if you actually need to. Man handle that bike and get on top of it, don't lean off so hard to the inside. Since every time you keep coming back to the bar, focus on making the bike 180 and fall down onto the front wheel. Then work on finding the sweet spot in between dipping so hard the bike just falls down and not dipping and coming back to the bar. Stay off the gas and what not right now, just focus on letting the idle carry you.

Last edited by inolen; 07-05-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:35 PM

But yea, spend some time watching your own footage and footage of others learning.

I have a grip of footage of myself when I was learning staggered wheelies that I reviewed non-stop.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

Werd, again, it's just my personal preference.

Here is that vid btw when I was learning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k08am5DQx3k

I just sortof came in on idle and dipped. If the bike is coming back to the bar, dip harder. I think you have a really bad habit of keeping too much weight on the inside of the bike and just hopping off, regardless of if you actually need to. Man handle that bike and get on top of it, don't lean off so hard to the inside. Since every time you keep coming back to the bar, focus on making the bike 180 and fall down onto the front wheel. Then work on finding the sweet spot in between dipping so hard the bike just falls down and not dipping and coming back to the bar. Stay off the gas and what not right now, just focus on letting the idle carry you.
watching now but yeah I think I definitely need to watch myself more and change things and watch myself again. I never really get to see wtf I'm actually doing and why things arent working. I listen to what you people say but it'd be nice to see it also. I need to get these ****** O's already
Old 07-05-2009, 11:40 PM

watching now but yeah I think I definitely need to watch myself more and change things and watch myself again. I never really get to see wtf I'm actually doing and why things arent working. I listen to what you people say but it'd be nice to see it also. I need to get these ****** O's already
I know you listen, it's just really hard to break bad habits.

I'll help work with you on it this week when we get out
Old 07-05-2009, 11:40 PM
NealFoReal

You have any other videos of you learning em or just whats on youtube now?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

I know you listen, it's just really hard to break bad habits.

I'll help work with you on it this week when we get out
I need to get out of these bad habits already. Its fucked up. I think the falling is always in the back of my mind when it comes to stalling coz Ive taken a bunch of tubles from stalling mid O. When you stall you stay on the seat til both wheels are on the ground, right? I think I always try to jump off while its in the air and I always **** myself up doing that
Old 07-05-2009, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

Whats the OQ Wheelie???
Old 07-05-2009, 11:45 PM
NealFoReal

In the "near wreck" clip, who is that? Is that you? And what goes flying off the bike that caused whoever it is to almost wreck
Old 07-05-2009, 11:49 PM

lol og wheelie.

Back when I was squidding it up on my dirtbike.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 PM
NealFoReal

lol og wheelie.

Back when I was squidding it up on my dirtbike.
It looked like a Q what about the wreck clip? Watchin the rest now.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:57 PM
NealFoReal

and wassup w all those other videos w darius, teach, flores, etc. that was you filming and editing
Old 07-06-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

Oh ****. I won the lotto Whats fucked up is that people actually fall for this **** and hand out bank info and **** like that

FROM THE INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
Category A Prize Winner
CONGRATULATIONS

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the NLF ONLINE
International Lottery programs that entered your email addresses
amongst other addresses for the international lottery programs conducted by NLF ONLINE.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number27511465896-6410 with serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45, which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 800,000.00 (EIGHT hundred thousand United States Dollars) from a total sum of USD $3,800,000.00 shared amongst the first 5 lucky winners entered in their category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individuals email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted by some software corporation to compensate some few individuals with website and email addresses. After the Microsoft anti-various incident on August 2003.

However, you have automatically qualified to take part in our next year USD5 million international lottery programs.To file for your claim now, please contact transglobe trust finance Agency lottery Agent. Mr. MICHAEL PIN: EMAIL- michaelpin02@sify.com
Please provide him with your 6 digit numbers 8, 3, 7, 9, 5, 2 and your password RRTAz15. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone/Fax:

If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the transfer/claim by Winner.congratulations once again!

Sincerely yours,

MRS SUSAN KIM
Old 07-06-2009, 12:09 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Oh ****. I won the lotto Whats fucked up is that people actually fall for this **** and hand out bank info and **** like that
Thats a lot of money. Throw some cash my way if you dont mind.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 AM

and wassup w all those other videos w darius, teach, flores, etc. that was you filming and editing
Nope, I just uploaded them for someone. I have almost ever video posted in Stunt Videos up until everyone converted to streaming videos.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Thats a lot of money. Throw some cash my way if you dont mind.
Word I got you kid. Especially since I didnt do anything and they're just giving me all that loot for free Awfully nice of them to look out for me in my time of need

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses