Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:51 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
I LOVE ****.. just thought i would put it out there
that's nothing new.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
O please not even! Thats the least of anyones worries, i honestly think its not even gonna be that serious with them. We tore the hood up on friday with Streetfighters and Sec 518.
You speak to Herb yet? Is that the spot we're gonna be using on Saturday? Wassup w the lot session???
Old 07-05-2009, 01:11 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody have an f4i frame with a clean title
Old 07-05-2009, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Blox. Im out to make wheelies
Old 07-05-2009, 12:35 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

of course ricky gotta go on my screename and write stupid **** he has half a beer and he gets wrecked lol
Old 07-05-2009, 02:47 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Spoke to Herb i will find out more either tomorrow or tues.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:42 PM

lucifer1083 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
YOOOOOO with less then a week away for the big rideeeee!!!! WOHOOOOO

Make sure you all tell anyone and everyone you know with bikes about next sunday!!! This **** is going to be EPIC!!!
can someone pm me where most of people are meeting up for sunday i got a couple people wanting to go. ive been a huge lurker on here lol
Old 07-05-2009, 05:51 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lucifer1083
can someone pm me where most of people are meeting up for sunday i got a couple people wanting to go. ive been a huge lurker on here lol
HMMMMMM who you ride with Lucifer?
Old 07-05-2009, 06:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

ty streets ride was fun :D, now its time for that block party w00t
Old 07-05-2009, 06:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
ty streets ride was fun :D, now its time for that block party w00t
word.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wherd you guys tear it up today with ty?
Old 07-05-2009, 06:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
wherd you guys tear it up today with ty?
Through Hempstead/Freeport area and then through Queens and Brooklyn.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:58 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Through Hempstead/Freeport area and then through Queens and Brooklyn.
word
Old 07-05-2009, 07:20 PM

Sounds like fun!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lucifer1083
talk to Trix
Old 07-05-2009, 10:59 PM
NealFoReal

So after the street ride I went back to Mitchell to see if anyone was there and while there I did the patented OnEWhEeLNEAL where I'm completely outta control and dip the bike into a circle anyway while grabbing a handful of throttle First drop in a while but it was a very HARD drop FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
Old 07-05-2009, 11:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
talk to Trix
Word.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So after the street ride I went back to Mitchell to see if anyone was there and while there I did the patented OnEWhEeLNEAL where I'm completely outta control and dip the bike into a circle anyway while grabbing a handful of throttle First drop in a while but it was a very HARD drop FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
We need to figure out something to get you out of these bad habits you've built up trying to learn circles.

Maybe try going right
Old 07-05-2009, 11:06 PM
NealFoReal

I actually tried that a while back and it was horrible. I wound up on my *** as usual I need to try things and watch video then try something different and watch video etc etc etc. Ima bring out my tripod next time and put it up recording me so I can watch what Im doing and listen to advise and try new things coz Im failing miserably with these ****** O's Going on 8 months stuck at the same spot - actually worse now coz I used to be consistently able to do 1 on command and I cant even do that now
Old 07-05-2009, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

I think I'll try going to the right again. I was told today at the spot to do *** drag O's and even though completely different and nothing like a ss o it would give me the concept of how its supposed to go - dip brake gas/idle, brake etc. I think I asked you this already but what do you think of that? Think it would help at all or nah not really

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses