Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 11:56 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

i am sellling a fti quad caliper bracket and calipers 100 bucks .................

it off the bike 2
Old 07-01-2009, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Chino ya big bastard - put the FT bracket back on and get used to it. Once you do you WILL LOVE IT
Old 07-02-2009, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

And I hate to say it since its such a convenient location for a lot of us, but that Mitchell spot is dead again This is how it started last year sorta. Initially they came in nice and telling us to leave and not come back in a sorta nice way and then after we kept coming back and coming back they started handing out tickets. I got ticketed in there twice. Julio got tickets in there once. And I think some others got tickets in there too. Time to find a new spot I'll still go back there and ride but its just about done IMO.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:07 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And I hate to say it since its such a convenient location for a lot of us, but that Mitchell spot is dead again This is how it started last year sorta. Initially they came in nice and telling us to leave and not come back in a sorta nice way and then after we kept coming back and coming back they started handing out tickets. I got ticketed in there twice. Julio got tickets in there once. And I think some others got tickets in there too. Time to find a new spot I'll still go back there and ride but its just about done IMO.

dam its the ny guy falt
Old 07-02-2009, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

which ny guy lol its your fault ******
Old 07-02-2009, 12:10 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

haaaaa i told trix dont do it ...........................................drifff lol...he wish
Old 07-02-2009, 12:12 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
haaaaa i told trix dont do it ...........................................drifff lol...he wish
zziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg
Old 07-02-2009, 12:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if youre talkin about the cop that tailed me, that was on the service road of the expressway
Old 07-02-2009, 12:21 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn that sux... yo i spoke to these two cops on monday and they said that one of their daily orders is to stop/ticket at least 5 motorcycles aint that a bitch....

btw Mike Im lovin that avatar dude LMAO
Old 07-02-2009, 12:23 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
on the way home from the spot tonight, a nassau cop followed me from teh time i got off the parkway til the time i hit suffolk county. didnt pull me over, and had plenty of opportunities
he was hoping to see a wheelie but i guess u disappointed him
Old 07-02-2009, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
if youre talkin about the cop that tailed me, that was on the service road of the expressway
Nah 2 cops came to mitchell tonight and told us not to come back. Well they told Rick not to come back - us they just told to pack it up pretty much
Old 07-02-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and In-O-Len get your bike right coz if we do lose this spot you always got the service roads to practice long *** stoppies. But your **** gotta be right just in case
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

And im out
Old 07-02-2009, 12:31 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Nah 2 cops came to mitchell tonight and told us not to come back. Well they told Rick not to come back - us they just told to pack it up pretty much
damn aint that a bitch... y cant they just leave parking lot stunters alone... at least we aint on the streets making trouble cmon... and i wanted to visit that spot ... thats just sad... i never even been to mitchell spot
Old 07-02-2009, 12:32 AM
www.GRAMX.com

peace
Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

He was cool about it, but said that we shouldnt go back so idk..
Old 07-02-2009, 12:46 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

hey ricky i want my tires back
Old 07-02-2009, 01:31 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

LOL!!! you got me good . I totally forgot we had thrown them into your truck today. As im walking back to my truck i was like what the hell is that.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:32 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

word wuddup killahs
Old 07-02-2009, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by SLiM13
word wuddup killahs
where you been at??

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses