Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 03:00 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Nice pics again Rick!

So you guys ripped the rest of the day with no problems?
Thanks..
Yeah like Neal said we stayed pretty damn late. Too bad you and Leah didnt stay longer.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
that sucks *** neal I can't even tolerate a little bit of bug bites on my legs let alone 40 of them.

and nice **** with the plates inolen you need them ***** so you guys get less and less tickets
I HATE bugs. They freak me the **** out lol. These freaked me out coz I didnt even know they were there so even when I thought I was good, Id find some of them ******* crawling on me
Old 06-29-2009, 04:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Who wants to ride tonight? Im free once the sun goes down.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hit up Ty Strizzzz zzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzz. He was looking to ride later.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yo neal do you have any spare brakeside rearsets?
Old 06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
NealFoReal

Nope. Got rid of them already
Old 06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wonder if I can get Ty to murder the service roads
Old 06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

trying to cut into drifting with a HB kinda sucks and makes it that much harder to learn. lmk if you know anybody that might have one neal.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
NealFoReal

Im sure you can. I told him to hit you up too.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
trying to cut into drifting with a HB kinda sucks and makes it that much harder to learn.
no ones got a rearset over there
Old 06-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Soup Mafia

nope hahahaha, everybody went to 636's. one friend from STL has one but he wont be back home until monday.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:28 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Stock rearset brackets are normally only like $40 from the dealer.

The price always shocks me, I think I've had bolts nearly cost that much from them.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Soup Mafia

im gonna check that out because i see people selling used ones for like 30 shipped, thanks. i assumed they would be more.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:34 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Who wants to ride tonight? Im free once the sun goes down.
i be down to ride tonight were at
Old 06-29-2009, 04:45 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal/Mike, do you have an f4i odometer we could borrow for a minute while we try to make Leah's bike nice and pretty for this inspection?
Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

im gonna check that out because i see people selling used ones for like 30 shipped, thanks. i assumed they would be more.
i have the rearset for a f4 i preety sure that its the same for a f4i
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal/Mike, do you have an f4i odometer we could borrow for a minute while we try to make Leah's bike nice and pretty for this inspection?
yeah i got one w like 14k miles on it.

SKU: 50700-MBW-000ZA
HOLDER, L. STEP *NH35M* (Honda Code 6086102) (CLOUD SILVER METALLIC) 1 $58.33
too much new
Old 06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by 600F3
i have the rearset for a f4 i preety sure that its the same for a f4i
im not sure if there the same but i would think so, how much? i really just need the bracket.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:02 PM

im not sure if there the same but i would think so, how much? i really just need the bracket.
30 bucks with shipping i just ship it threw work for u
Old 06-29-2009, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

the passenger peg brackets are different but i think the rearsets are the same

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses