Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 11:26 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yay bbqs!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 12:40 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh man ive been thinking bout a spot bbq a have a nice portable grill, ill say when i fix my bike im down for a nice bbq spot party session lol woooooooooo
Old 06-28-2009, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Made this bitch earlier and cant wait to try it out tomorrow

Old 06-28-2009, 01:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Now I just need to make this and I'll be all good

Old 06-28-2009, 01:52 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nice! How long did it take you?
Old 06-28-2009, 02:02 AM
NealFoReal

About 30 minutes but thats coz the vise is in the shed and the rest of my tools in the garage and I had to run an extension cord for lights and run back and forth and **** like that. It shoulda been a 15-20 minute job but it was fairly easy Tomorrow before or after riding Ima go pick up the aluminum for the inverting bracket. I tested it real quick in the house and it works pretty good. I did read though for walking around that the 5 pound weight would work better than the 2.5lb weight so I might make another attachment with a 5lb weight just to see the difference and be able to swap them out. It'd be cool to get smooth footage walking around people doing O's and **** like that. I'll test it tomorrow though and see wassup with it Come out tomorrow Rick - you could rip on my bike
Old 06-28-2009, 02:06 AM
NealFoReal

I dont know if I should spray paint it and put a clear coat on it or something like that or just leave it the way it is

Name:  DSC00384.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  139.6 KB
Old 06-28-2009, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

I will burn one cigarette and then off to bed. In-O-Len holla at me in the morning and I'll have my pops make that call for you Clanofants - glad you saved that **** today lol. You know thats in the next video whenever that is lol. But the good shots will also be in there too
Old 06-28-2009, 02:32 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

About 30 minutes but thats coz the vise is in the shed and the rest of my tools in the garage and I had to run an extension cord for lights and run back and forth and **** like that. It shoulda been a 15-20 minute job but it was fairly easy Tomorrow before or after riding Ima go pick up the aluminum for the inverting bracket. I tested it real quick in the house and it works pretty good. I did read though for walking around that the 5 pound weight would work better than the 2.5lb weight so I might make another attachment with a 5lb weight just to see the difference and be able to swap them out. It'd be cool to get smooth footage walking around people doing O's and **** like that. I'll test it tomorrow though and see wassup with it Come out tomorrow Rick - you could rip on my bike
Thats not bad at all and it came out real nice. Yeah im def. coming out tom. just text me when you figure out the time
Old 06-28-2009, 02:34 AM
NealFoReal

No doubt kid
Old 06-28-2009, 03:15 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Long Island sucks. Only thing its good for is spots
And queens and brooklyn is good if youd like to bend crack or destroy a rim or if you wanna be chased every 5 secs by nypd... less theft out here also...
Old 06-28-2009, 03:23 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SLiM13
less theft out here also...
actually just the opposite. people go to the nice neighborhoods to steal. they dont go to the ghetto to steal **** coz what the **** they gonna get in the ghetto lmao.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:54 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

actually just the opposite. people go to the nice neighborhoods to steal. they dont go to the ghetto to steal **** coz what the **** they gonna get in the ghetto lmao.
true... i live in a peaceful neighborhood but cars used to get jacked here a lot..... whatever ... off to bed... btw neil that **** u made is off the hook.... where u guys gonna be txt me i wanna come chill...
Old 06-28-2009, 07:52 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

you made an asian guy holding a camera and weights!!!??!! lol

good **** neal
Old 06-28-2009, 08:36 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by *trix*
you made an asian guy holding a camera and weights!!!??!! lol
hahaha, when i first seen his post i giggled and thought the same thing
Old 06-28-2009, 12:51 PM
NealFoReal

Yup the asian guy is gonna chill in the truck from now on and come out to film with his steadycam every weekend
Old 06-28-2009, 12:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
true... i live in a peaceful neighborhood but cars used to get jacked here a lot..... whatever ... off to bed... btw neil that **** u made is off the hook.... where u guys gonna be txt me i wanna come chill...
I'll hit you up in a little bit. I just woke up Probably gonna go to Mitchell.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yup the asian guy is gonna chill in the truck from now on and come out to film with his steadycam every weekend
we should teach him how to roll blunts too
Old 06-28-2009, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
we should teach him how to roll blunts too
that could be done. you coming out to make some wheelies today
Old 06-28-2009, 02:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that could be done. you coming out to make some wheelies today
not likely, got a bunch of **** to take care of as usual

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses