Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 06:14 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

wait SMOKE and JULIO selling there bikes??
Old 06-21-2009, 06:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Is Smokey still at least planning on getting a 636? Or is he just out?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:57 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joey1
i didn't even put it on cause it was late and he was painting it but the side where the motor cracked where the spacer is missing is bent in like 2 inches so you can't even put a spacer there. so nate will have to get some hardware from home depot or somewhere and make it tight this time. it did start right up and sounds better than before though. i might be out this coming week with another bike so let me know if you go out.
Hmmmmmm...another bike huh?? Lucky bastard
Old 06-21-2009, 07:05 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

allen and chino will rent you one
Old 06-21-2009, 07:31 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

this isn't what you guys are talking about at all but I changed both my tires today (made a home made socket for the front rim and broke both beads with my car :D mad happy) and officially "fixed" that huge crack on the top plastic of my gas tank
Old 06-21-2009, 08:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

And another one bites the dust lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ml#post4005542
Old 06-21-2009, 08:02 PM

^^
congrats i guess lol(TRIX)

Last edited by JFox; 06-21-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

why is smokey selling his bike?
Originally Posted by JFox
wait SMOKE and JULIO selling there bikes??
Originally Posted by inolen
Is Smokey still at least planning on getting a 636? Or is he just out?
Smokes out the game for a minute til he gets some **** situated. I guess you guys could call him and find out whats up. Im just listing it for him as a favor and don't wanna put his **** on blast if you know what I mean. Sucks *** though - and not a nice juicy fat booty - a nasty ***
Old 06-21-2009, 08:05 PM
NealFoReal

^^
congrats i guess lol
Ehhhhh all i can say is ehhhh
Old 06-21-2009, 08:07 PM

^^
understandable..

ANYBODY DOING ANYTHING MORE INTRESTING THEN ME JUST SITTING HOME WATCHING MAJOR PAYNE..******* MOTHER NATURE SUCKS ***(FINALLY GET ANOTHER BIKE AND IT RAINS EVERYDAY AND THE ONE DAY IT DOESNT I WORK GO FIGURE).....
Old 06-21-2009, 08:07 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Smokes out the game for a minute til he gets some **** situated. I guess you guys could call him and find out whats up. Im just listing it for him as a favor and don't wanna put his **** on blast if you know what I mean. Sucks *** though - and not a nice juicy fat booty - a nasty ***
i feel the same way right now. i don't know what i want to do, riding used to be fun for me but not lately.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:08 PM

Ehhhhh all i can say is ehhhh
That was for trix*..fixing his rims

far as smoke and julio IM UPSET TOO
Old 06-21-2009, 08:22 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

allen and chino will rent you one
LOL...I actually would love to borrow them. Dont think they would tho....

^^
understandable..

ANYBODY DOING ANYTHING MORE INTRESTING THEN ME JUST SITTING HOME WATCHING MAJOR PAYNE..******* MOTHER NATURE SUCKS ***(FINALLY GET ANOTHER BIKE AND IT RAINS EVERYDAY AND THE ONE DAY IT DOESNT I WORK GO FIGURE).....
Im watching THE DARK KNIGHT. I ****** love that movie.

i feel the same way right now. i don't know what i want to do, riding used to be fun for me but not lately.
You better not quit too. You dont have to be out there everyday but atleast once and a while when youre in the mood
Old 06-21-2009, 08:49 PM
NealFoReal

^^
understandable..

What'd you get? An F4i, right? How much you pay and what year? And was it minty full fairing or a stunt bike?
Old 06-21-2009, 08:53 PM
NealFoReal

I havent been stunting anywhere close to as long as you guys have and I get bored at times too. **** I was bored a few weeks ago and ready to take a break. I just cant imagine what I would do without a bike right now You ride and ride and ride and eventually your life revolves around you riding which kinda sucks. Iono though - even if I got bored to the point I was taking a break, I wouldnt be selling my bike. The only way Id sell my bike is if I desperately needed cash. Thats just me tho - obviously everyone got their own outlook on things and different things going on in their lives.

Still
Old 06-21-2009, 08:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Hmmmmmm...another bike huh?? Lucky bastard
LOL...I actually would love to borrow them. Dont think they would tho....
Yo you were killin **** on my bike the other night. You know until you get your bike back anytime you wanna come out and put the beats on my bike, you're more than welcome skippy

You better not quit too. You dont have to be out there everyday but atleast once and a while when youre in the mood
+1 Cant lose Joey1 now too
Old 06-21-2009, 08:57 PM
NealFoReal

That was for trix*..fixing his rims

far as smoke and julio IM UPSET TOO
Word son.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:12 PM

Yo you were killin **** on my bike the other night. You know until you get your bike back anytime you wanna come out and put the beats on my bike, you're more than welcome skippy
+1 Cant lose Joey1 now too
WELL......now that you mention it... i might just take you up on that offer. Obviously, i know im responsible for the bike while im on it. Anyway- what kind of clipons/ front end do you have on your bike. It felt really comfy while i was riding. Uh oh .... you might be the one to make me switch from my DB bars. LOL
Old 06-21-2009, 09:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
this isn't what you guys are talking about at all but I changed both my tires today (made a home made socket for the front rim and broke both beads with my car :D mad happy) and officially "fixed" that huge crack on the top plastic of my gas tank
Old 06-21-2009, 09:14 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

^^
understandable..

We're watching Star Trek What stunters do when it rains...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses