Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 03:25 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

BTW Neil thnx for info with the clutch... once i get my hands on the hardware ill be in touch.... wanna get my bike on the streets
Old 06-21-2009, 03:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo neil that **** is really good for flats and all but if you ride a lot and i dont mean stuntin, like long rides to bear mtn n ****, i thought about getting that for my tire but that **** costs like around 100 per tire or something like that, prob cheaper, and how many flats do you get? you put in a plug its like 5 bucks, but its up to you, the stuff works great tho
oh i dont wanna do it but was just curious to hear opinions if people knew about it. I'd assume it would change how your tire handles in wheelies too and I got enough problems when i swap tires to deal with another variable ****** me up
Old 06-21-2009, 03:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly
Sounds cool, but is it real?

You got this pic in your profile album. Is that shugga who started this site? You wrote sugga but it looks like he got a stuntlife hat on

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/alb...pictureid=2350
Old 06-21-2009, 03:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
BTW Neil thnx for info with the clutch... once i get my hands on the hardware ill be in touch.... wanna get my bike on the streets
No doubt kid. Holla if you need anything brotha

On that note, Im out. Bed time.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You got this pic in your profile album. Is that shugga who started this site? You wrote sugga but it looks like he got a stuntlife hat on

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/alb...pictureid=2350
It sure is Shugga, I spelled his name wrong.....it's been so long since I've seen it on the boards. That's out at one of the parties he had in his retail shop. The cop came by to tell us to chill and we conned him into taking a few pictures with us.....made the tounge lashing we got about the noise easier. LOL!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:08 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Is anybody rideing today
Old 06-21-2009, 11:10 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Is anybody rideing today
i am buddy
Old 06-21-2009, 11:14 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Where i want too go call me .....oooops haha what bike lol
Old 06-21-2009, 11:19 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

yo wanna help me change my tires today chino :D jk/ after that I can go ride

call me
Old 06-21-2009, 11:21 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

03 600rr im working on. im gonna have it for a bit but i need a stator cover to start it. i have to lien it.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:36 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

time to smoke
Old 06-21-2009, 12:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

It looks pretty dry out
Old 06-21-2009, 12:58 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
It looks pretty dry out

i agree
Old 06-21-2009, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
All I gto say is thx to my hero joey1 my bike is back and up an running better then ever rd spot for me monday if it don't rain so I can get back to my circle nonsence and he put the idle cable in I'm so excited...whoahhh
please dont break this one. now go do wheelies
Old 06-21-2009, 05:11 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joey1
please dont break this one. now go do wheelies
hahahahaha joey u sound so worried, after all those hard hours and headaches i dont blame ya... but Nate's not worried about it he'll run this bitch to the ground n like i said if he has to do another engine change on that bike im officially gonna believe its cursed and sell that **** without him knowing it... Hope you got some rest from putting that engine in... cheers
Old 06-21-2009, 05:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

oh i dont wanna do it but was just curious to hear opinions if people knew about it. I'd assume it would change how your tire handles in wheelies too and I got enough problems when i swap tires to deal with another variable ****** me up
oh no doubt i thought u were thinking of putting that stuff in... its good stuff if you wanna put that in your car tires
Old 06-21-2009, 05:41 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Joey1, did you get his cage bolted up tight as well?
Old 06-21-2009, 05:48 PM
NealFoReal

Wackness. JF4i (Julio) is trhe next to be listed in a few minutes. I knew he was on the way out.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ml#post4005432
Old 06-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Joey1, did you get his cage bolted up tight as well?
i didn't even put it on cause it was late and he was painting it but the side where the motor cracked where the spacer is missing is bent in like 2 inches so you can't even put a spacer there. so nate will have to get some hardware from home depot or somewhere and make it tight this time. it did start right up and sounds better than before though. i might be out this coming week with another bike so let me know if you go out.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:05 PM

Wackness. JF4i (Julio) is trhe next to be listed in a few minutes. I knew he was on the way out.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ml#post4005432
why is smokey selling his bike?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses