Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 11:54 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
so neil you an monday gunna come to me one day??? he said he wants ta...
im always down for traveling, thats all i do all year. hes the homebody never leaves sgf, i always try to get him to go everywhere but hes a sally struthers. whenever he wants to im down.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:00 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

lol ive got some pretty decent rollover miles on my truck now haha
so im down plus were driving his truck anyway so im down for whatever haha
Old 10-29-2008, 03:11 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
lol ive got some pretty decent rollover miles on my truck now haha
so im down plus were driving his truck anyway so im down for whatever haha
lol **** you dude ill never drive my truck again
Old 10-29-2008, 03:25 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

eh it wont last much longer anyway the way we neutral bomb it hahaha
Old 10-29-2008, 07:10 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Hahahaha my truck stalls in reverse.... but i still made it all the way up to chestertown hahaha... it also has the truck ::shakes:: syndrome...ive also ridin up on my bike once too but that hurt my back... although now with my dbars it'd prolly be alright lolll
Old 10-29-2008, 09:12 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

wtf i wish i would have know there was a NY thread when it was still warm enough to ride.. i live in Alfred dont know if anyone knows where that is, but if so whats the run down on spots around here? i found one over the summer but only hit it up like twise b4 it got blown up, it was in a **** spot tho... i got a truck too
Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EZEC
r u comin?

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if i had my own set of boobies then yah id sweet fer sher, so the trade off is, ill sweep one square for every girl that lets me fondle her boobies
how about we give u chicken cutlets and u can fondle those?
Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Hahahaha my truck stalls in reverse.... but i still made it all the way up to chestertown hahaha... it also has the truck ::shakes:: syndrome...ive also ridin up on my bike once too but that hurt my back... although now with my dbars it'd prolly be alright lolll
i need my dirtbars asap and we all need to ride someday
Old 10-29-2008, 09:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
how about we give u chicken cutlets and u can fondle those?
marinated or plain?
Old 10-29-2008, 09:55 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Plain like this. They'll stick to his chest better.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Plain like this. They'll stick to his chest better.
Id rather take the *****. If the chicken was marinated in something real good it might stand a chance, but ***** win over plain chicken any day.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

Lets plan an LI session, for when it snows upstate. It cant be huge tho cuz we dont have any spots big enough to support a ton of people.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Id rather take the *****. If the chicken was marinated in something real good it might stand a chance, but ***** win over plain chicken any day.
why? they taste the same.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 AM

Lets plan an LI session, for when it snows upstate. It cant be huge tho cuz we dont have any spots big enough to support a ton of people.
Or a street ride!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

why? they taste the same.
whos ***** have you been tasting that taste like chicken?

ps - if you had any pics of that, put them in the next chicriders calendar
Old 10-29-2008, 10:13 AM
bp chaser

Or a street ride!
this close to winter, it'd take a **** load of luck for it to be warm enough
Old 10-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
wtf i wish i would have know there was a NY thread when it was still warm enough to ride.. i live in Alfred dont know if anyone knows where that is, but if so whats the run down on spots around here? i found one over the summer but only hit it up like twise b4 it got blown up, it was in a **** spot tho... i got a truck too
Alfred sucks...I had a friend go to alfred u...that **** is in the middle of nowhere.
What's the population in the summer like 112? I can't remember the name of the store with this evil little hippy midget that worked there right off main st...just go kill the highway...sucks there's so many rent a cops around there.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

r u comin?
I want to..Its about time for my monthly riding day anyways
Old 10-29-2008, 10:54 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

hell yeah lets set a date so i can take off from work and whatnot
Old 10-29-2008, 10:57 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

yeah 112 is probly a good guess, i dont goto school here im just a local haha all i do is kill the highway and county roads **** no1 really stunts around here tho

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses