Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 09:57 AM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

anyone gonna be ripping today in this freezin *** weather?
Old 01-25-2009, 10:01 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
neal post up some vid.. people will think its outtakes even tho its really just straight footage
please dont tell me he got any video of me on film cause I never even saw him out with the camera
Old 01-25-2009, 10:03 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im pretty banged up from today
me 2 man I have a welt about the size of a football on my right hip from when I went over the bars before you came and my knee is gigantic from when I slipped and hit my cage with it
Old 01-25-2009, 10:04 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
hows the circles going???
Old 01-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

to be honest, peanut an wink is good, but like you said mah dum cuzing peanut is lock, but there is outter stunters in new york, its just they stay to them selves, an realli dont push to put videos up., like mah boy jimmy from l.i., hes nasty just like peanut a wink, but he dont let him self be seeing,
Old 01-25-2009, 11:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
anyone gonna be ripping today in this freezin *** weather?
o and I will be
Old 01-25-2009, 04:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
hows the circles going???
I'll post the vid that Mike was talkin about later tonight. Like he said people will think its outtakes but its actual footage
Old 01-25-2009, 04:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal post up some vid.. people will think its outtakes even tho its really just straight footage
Its coming later. I need to find some circus music to put on the clip
Old 01-25-2009, 04:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
please dont tell me he got any video of me on film cause I never even saw him out with the camera
Nah it was after you left - Mike got some footage of me dropping my bike
Old 01-25-2009, 04:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

We got some "All Out" footage of neal at the end of the day. Its where he goes all out every single try. You know what happens when neal gets hungry for circles.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
NealFoReal

We got some "All Out" footage of neal at the end of the day. Its where he goes all out every single try. You know what happens when neal gets hungry for circles.
Go hard or go home
Old 01-25-2009, 05:43 PM
NealFoReal

Go hard or go home
I got a bunch of **** to work on with my bike. Gotta swap the cage since it broke again Tighten the subframe and 12bar coz I could see it flex in the footage you got. Swap the battery and give you back yours - do you want me to charge yours before giving it back Tighten my ignition coz its loose. Swap the front end so I can get the seals done. Hmmmm I know I had other **** to do - oh fix my brake light and put back on my headlight. I think thats it. And clean the bike a little coz theres sand and salt all over the place **** NY winters
Old 01-25-2009, 07:56 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I got a bunch of **** to work on with my bike. Gotta swap the cage since it broke again Tighten the subframe and 12bar coz I could see it flex in the footage you got. Swap the battery and give you back yours - do you want me to charge yours before giving it back Tighten my ignition coz its loose. Swap the front end so I can get the seals done. Hmmmm I know I had other **** to do - oh fix my brake light and put back on my headlight. I think thats it. And clean the bike a little coz theres sand and salt all over the place **** NY winters
well I had to do a buntch of **** today too including laundry, eating, making my own homemade front peg for the left rearset, riding my 70 in the driveway and doing my handbrake setup. all in all it was a good day. here are some pics of the handbrake setup and my knockoff peg lol ooo and big ups to Nick from moto-madness.com for comming through with the products for my brakes and whatnot for a good price.

Name:  IMG01153.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  73.3 KB
Name:  IMG01154.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  65.1 KB
Name:  IMG01155.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  80.1 KB
Name:  IMG01156.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  73.1 KB
Name:  IMG01157.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  72.6 KB
and the homemade peg
Name:  IMG01158.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  73.1 KB
Old 01-25-2009, 07:58 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and post the vid up of you going at circles
Old 01-25-2009, 08:27 PM
NealFoReal

and the homemade peg
Maybe its just the angle of the pic but it doesnt look like you could scissor the clutch/handbrake Or can you And your peg - shave that **** down so the cage hits before the pegs On both sides
Old 01-25-2009, 08:28 PM
NealFoReal

ooo and post the vid up of you going at circles
Yeah ima start workin on that in a few. I'm trying to DL circus music first
Old 01-25-2009, 08:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

trix you got your levers on backwards. brake goes inboard, take off the big *** lock nut for the clutch cable.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

trix you got your levers on backwards. brake goes inboard, take off the big *** lock nut for the clutch cable.
or at least cut it with the dremel so you could squeeze them close together
Old 01-25-2009, 08:40 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i guess ill do that then, and ill cut it up but ive seen people who have had it like that on here. blahhh more work movin stuff around lol
Old 01-25-2009, 08:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and the peg on the right side is broken in half (its my old one before mike found the new one on the ground) and the one i made on the left is as short as the one on the right. ooo and mike I thought your handbrake was like how i have mine set up now

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses