Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
u guys do seals byurselfs??? hey wats up wanna work on mine??? i had 2 blowns seals for the past year.. lolol ill pay u guys?
Either chuckwagon (Dr Greenthumb) or Nick1000 could do them for you for cheaper than you would pay at the stealership But I wont hit anyone up for you yet coz we know how you do
Old 06-15-2009, 07:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

From wed dont know why the quality is so bad... An they took of my music ******* youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut4AXdramNc

SOMEONE PUT WINDOW IN I DONT KNOW HOW
who's the camera man??? looks like he's havin seizures while filming besides that nice clip Oh and In-O-Len - I picked up all the stuff needed for the steadycam today Ima probably put it together tomorrow

[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut4AXdramNc[/youtube]

edit - music still pays for me upload to vimeo. they dont **** with the music if its copyrighted

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 06-15-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:01 PM
NealFoReal

Picked up surf pad today for my tank
Old 06-15-2009, 08:07 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

i miss my bike
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

In the beggingn i gave it to my boy that was there has a ******* shaky hand then after that was mostly me... I dont know why the image is so bad.. On my computer it looks like a hd vid...
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Where is your bike??
Old 06-15-2009, 08:08 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by joey1
i miss my bike
wow that sounds kinda
Old 06-15-2009, 08:08 PM

impound college point
Old 06-15-2009, 08:09 PM
NealFoReal

In the beggingn i gave it to my boy that was there has a ******* shaky hand then after that was mostly me... I dont know why the image is so bad.. On my computer it looks like a hd vid...
it was shaky at the end too lol. what program do you use to edit? youtube always is **** quality - VIMEO.COM is the way to go.

i miss my bike
Whats the deal w it? When can you get it back.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:09 PM
**** yo couch!!

What u do now? How did they take it and y??
Old 06-15-2009, 08:10 PM
NealFoReal

What u do now? How did they take it and y??
read back 2 or so pages
Old 06-15-2009, 08:11 PM
**** yo couch!!

Adobe premiere elements 3.0
Old 06-15-2009, 08:12 PM

i went to the pound today and almost had it til they looked at the folder and the dick head cop put a copy of the wreckless ticket in there with a note being held for arrest evidence
Old 06-15-2009, 08:13 PM
NealFoReal

youre probably exporting it on low quality coupled with the fact that youtube always ***** up the quality. Even if you compare youtube HD to vimeo HD you can see a noticeable difference that vimeo is better.

so i need a D.A release which i cant get probably til july 30th
NealFoReal

i went to the pound today and almost had it til they looked at the folder and the dick head cop put a copy of the wreckless ticket in there with a note being held for arrest evidence
fuckkkkk so whats that mean with getting the bike back? 30 days or you dont know yet?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:14 PM
NealFoReal

so i need a D.A release which i cant get probably til july 30th
disregard my last post - but why July 30th? Whats so special about that date? 45 days from now?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:14 PM

sucks about smokey too. did he get it back?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
disregard my last post - but why July 30th? Whats so special about that date? 45 days from now?
its the court date for the wreckless in criminal court
Old 06-15-2009, 08:15 PM
NealFoReal

Iono - I tried callin him earlier but didnt get him on the phone. He said yesterday his friend who's a cop is gonna help him get it out

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses