Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 02:57 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by joey1
chino sucks but he still has a bike
Well he did say he would rent it to us..LOL
Old 06-13-2009, 03:05 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Damn Joey 1 Jus stopped by my block to drop off some calipers and told bout that bullshit in Orchard beach. you guys should try and call the property clerk in the A.M to see if you have any luck, its not like you tried to run and they caught you, so it shouldnt be any reason to hold the bikes until your case comes up for evidence. **** THE **** OUT OF HWY 1 WIT THOSE BUM *** CHARGERS.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:08 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Kozmo joie ricky stan all suck ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 06-13-2009, 09:02 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

**** that sucks guys, you think you guys will be out today if your able to get the bikes back?

Last edited by *trix*; 06-13-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:12 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

where we riding today guys?
Old 06-13-2009, 11:15 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We're riding at Mitchell.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:16 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen
We're riding at Mitchell.
what time you goin?, I should be up there around 215ish
Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We're gonna go install our pit bull stands and then load up and head out. Probably be there around 1-1:30.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:19 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen
We're gonna go install our pit bull stands and then load up and head out. Probably be there around 1-1:30.
O **** you got the stands! thats awesome I wanna see those when you get to the spot
Old 06-13-2009, 11:35 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and bring your video camera inolen!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:49 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

happy riding guys. I think we're pretty much SOL
Old 06-13-2009, 12:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

what does SOL mean? sry
Old 06-13-2009, 12:44 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

okk so listen to this... last night me and my girl were going to the movies rite,, im on the service road about to hop on the highway i was in 2nd lane a black bmw 3 series was in the first so i kinda sped up to get infront so i can get on the ramp but then he sped up so i slowed down and let him pass... next thing u know the car side swipes me takes my mirror off an a lill tiny dend on my girls car.. then he keeps going i fukin hit the gas now its a altima 2003 4 cylinder against a 3 series v6 makeing lefts and rights going around he was trying to lose me but to bad i know the hood like the back of my hand.. we keep going for like 2 3 min then he makes a right on this block and im like wait it goes around so i revers make a right and guess what he makes a right an trapped him in the middle of the block ... little did i know the kid lived somewhere around my block but i ddint know him... i get out the car hes with 3 of his boys i get the club start acting all psycho hes like im sorry im sorry i didnt know it was you if i knew it was you i would of stoped i was like you ******* peice of **** you only sorry u got cought hes like plz man ill give you money im like dude ur done your tl that you got (its a all hooked up tl) im like that **** is gonna i know where u park it.. im like dont worry aboutt the cops thas the last thing that im worried about then hes like ill give u money i ll giove u money so sarcasticlly i say give me 2 gs an he says ok wait goes in the car pulls out 2 gs cash an i say ight an this aint over mother ****** your done.. an leave
Old 06-13-2009, 12:49 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yo you got mad lucky though that he gave you the money cause if he had a gun **** would have went down. **** sucks either way though
Old 06-13-2009, 12:57 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
what does SOL mean? sry
**** Outta Luck
Old 06-13-2009, 01:06 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
okk so listen to this... last night me and my girl were going to the movies rite,, im on the service road about to hop on the highway i was in 2nd lane a black bmw 3 series was in the first so i kinda sped up to get infront so i can get on the ramp but then he sped up so i slowed down and let him pass... next thing u know the car side swipes me takes my mirror off an a lill tiny dend on my girls car.. then he keeps going i fukin hit the gas now its a altima 2003 4 cylinder against a 3 series v6 makeing lefts and rights going around he was trying to lose me but to bad i know the hood like the back of my hand.. we keep going for like 2 3 min then he makes a right on this block and im like wait it goes around so i revers make a right and guess what he makes a right an trapped him in the middle of the block ... little did i know the kid lived somewhere around my block but i ddint know him... i get out the car hes with 3 of his boys i get the club start acting all psycho hes like im sorry im sorry i didnt know it was you if i knew it was you i would of stoped i was like you ******* peice of **** you only sorry u got cought hes like plz man ill give you money im like dude ur done your tl that you got (its a all hooked up tl) im like that **** is gonna i know where u park it.. im like dont worry aboutt the cops thas the last thing that im worried about then hes like ill give u money i ll giove u money so sarcasticlly i say give me 2 gs an he says ok wait goes in the car pulls out 2 gs cash an i say ight an this aint over mother ****** your done.. an leave
that is some **** out of movie, glad it worked out though
Old 06-13-2009, 01:14 PM

you at least make it to the movies?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Headin to the spot. Looks like its about to start pouring any second though but I dont care since ima be truckin it anyway
Old 06-13-2009, 01:23 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i was going to the 1210 movie but made the 1240... So everything went good... At first he made a mistkae and went down a dead end it was 3 guys so i was going down there ... Cuz at first i thought he hit me on purpose... So i let him go just to get a glimps of him an his plates/// but then i realized who the kid was an kept following him i swear i thought i was in fast an furious .... An last night my prays where answerd cuz i was dying in need of money cuz i need a new motor for my bike... So im taking the 2 gs fixing the car its a mirror an tiny dents no scratches then ima split the money with my girl.... So everything went weelll for me i might make it to hollywoods block party after all
Old 06-13-2009, 02:55 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

YEA BOYYYYY thats how you gotta do it Nate!!!!So watcha need for that bike now lol?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses