FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
all u ******* should come out to LI tomorrow
I WORK
Old 06-13-2009, 01:21 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn i dunno, i took the whole thing apart and put it back together, blew out the hoses and everything, put in fresh oil and same ****, but this is the thing, when i put it together the first time and rode it, i pressed the brake like 5 times in a row and i got preassure brake got stiff but the preassure went down when i held my brake down, so thats what it is, i think when i pushed the cylinder back in to put the pads on maybe it just put too much preasure on the seals n they just started leakin somewhere i dunno... im just pissed and im determined to get it right tomorrow, we'll see what kind of a bike genius i am lmao
Old 06-13-2009, 01:23 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

ill be stuntin in jersey on my boys property haaaa, unless my bike decides to bust my ***** more and ill be rocking my mountain bike lol... funny thing is my quad wont start either lol its like a curse or something
Old 06-13-2009, 01:24 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by sicc0
damn i dunno, i took the whole thing apart and put it back together, blew out the hoses and everything, put in fresh oil and same ****, but this is the thing, when i put it together the first time and rode it, i pressed the brake like 5 times in a row and i got preassure brake got stiff but the preassure went down when i held my brake down, so thats what it is, i think when i pushed the cylinder back in to put the pads on maybe it just put too much preasure on the seals n they just started leakin somewhere i dunno... Im just pissed and im determined to get it right tomorrow, we'll see what kind of a bike genius i am lmao

what kind of bike u working with
Old 06-13-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
I WORK
u suck lol - sunday then skippy

Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn i dunno, i took the whole thing apart and put it back together, blew out the hoses and everything, put in fresh oil and same ****, but this is the thing, when i put it together the first time and rode it, i pressed the brake like 5 times in a row and i got preassure brake got stiff but the preassure went down when i held my brake down, so thats what it is, i think when i pushed the cylinder back in to put the pads on maybe it just put too much preasure on the seals n they just started leakin somewhere i dunno... im just pissed and im determined to get it right tomorrow, we'll see what kind of a bike genius i am lmao
iono - im no bike mechanic but i cant see pushing the piston back in ******* up your seals i think you still got air trapped somewhere in there and thats why youre not getting pressure you could take the master and swap it out if you want but i really think its just not bled good and theres air trapped somewhere i fucked around swapping calipers and having different people try to get pressure on my **** and it wasnt the calipers or lines or anything else - just wasnt bled good enough even tho i had nothing but fluid coming out with no air bubbles. hit me up in the morning if you wanna come scoop up the master.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
what kind of bike u working with
f4i
Old 06-13-2009, 01:27 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Thank you officer!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by shipsaeki

Thank you officer!
thats from today
Old 06-13-2009, 01:30 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

thats from today
yep... all from today. Don't ever come to the Bronx.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yea no doubt... this never happened to me so im clueless and i was in there for almost an hour bleeding the brakes, ill hit u up, id rather have the part n just swap it and if that dont work ill play with the bleeding.... so how did u get that air out? u kept bleeding the brakes till a miracle happened lol :
Old 06-13-2009, 01:33 AM
www.GRAMX.com

damn he mustve been pissed.....or a bad day.... all i know is he made ur day HELLLLLL
Old 06-13-2009, 01:34 AM
www.GRAMX.com

where they got u on the street or a lot?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:35 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea no doubt... this never happened to me so im clueless and i was in there for almost an hour bleeding the brakes, ill hit u up, id rather have the part n just swap it and if that dont work ill play with the bleeding.... so how did u get that air out? u kept bleeding the brakes till a miracle happened lol :
homie came to my crib and had em bled out in 5 minutes since it was the dual cal setup the bleeder nipples werent pointing straight up so there was air trapped in there. took the caliper off the bike and bled it on a spare rotor i had. try anything though - shake the caliper/master around - take a wrench and tap the lines and master (thanks kramer lol) - really just anything that can break those air bubbles free. i really dont think its the master since the master was good prior to you switching brake pads. but hit me up at 10 - thats my goal to be up by 10 tomorrow. not looking so good though since im still up
Old 06-13-2009, 01:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
yep... all from today. Don't ever come to the Bronx.
every time i say or think i wanna come to the BX to rock with you people, someone posts up 10 tickets they got that night so that confirms for me that ima stay the **** outta the BX til Hollywoods Block Party lol where was that at? Yankee Stadium/Hunts Point???
Old 06-13-2009, 01:39 AM
NealFoReal

homie came to my crib and had em bled out in 5 minutes
prior to that though i did the same thing you did and bled them for at least an hour with no bubbles coming out. tags from on here used his pump bleeder and nothing - i did it manually and nothing. and then homie came and did the **** in 5 minutes i blame it on i was trying to do it myself with the calipers off the bike holding with one hand and trying to pump/hold w the other coz he seriously came over and did the same thing i did and got pressure.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:39 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I wish i could come out to ride with you BUT......

Name:  IMG00006.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  95.4 KB
Name:  IMG00013.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  102.7 KB
Name:  IMG00014.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  75.1 KB
Name:  IMG00008.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  67.1 KB
Old 06-13-2009, 01:43 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Me, Joey, Kozmo and Stan got all of our bikes impounded. On top of that we all got 9 tickets each( two of them being a moving violation).

Soooooooo last but not least- I'd like to say **** YOU HIGHWAY 1 - eat **** and die
Old 06-13-2009, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
I wish i could come out to ride with you BUT......

thats the reason you should come out to LI - (knocking on wood) that **** dont happen in LI come out tomorrow or Sunday - me and you will put in work and try not to crash and get O's or something new. Ima work on merk steps and hop on the tank this weekend.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:45 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by rickny
i wish i could come out to ride with you but......

hahahahahaha i still have my bike ill rent it too u guys
Old 06-13-2009, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Me, Joey, Kozmo and Stan got all of our bikes impounded. On top of that we all got 9 tickets each( two of them being a moving violation).

Soooooooo last but not least- I'd like to say **** YOU HIGHWAY 1 - eat **** and die
oh **** - i didnt know they impounded your bikes too FTP ****** pigs. where was this at? They impounded your **** in a lot ****** cocksuckas.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses