Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
as long as im not riding everyone is band from my spot cuz i have no bike to ride.. i hate you allll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolol j/k my spot is not my spot anymore inolen an leah took it over
Haha, have you got your motor out yet?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I understand that but whateves I dont care either way but you understand my point slightly as well am I correct?

and I dont care where we are riding this weekend I just wanna ride anywhere that I can
not really - i dont understand your point but thats all good - everyones entitled to their own views and opinions. The BJ's thing was an invite on here where everyone showed up. The time we went to his spot we went with him. IMO thats not an invite to bring a mob of people there. If that was my spot and someone brought a mob of people and blew the spot up where I was no longer allowed to ride there Id be pissed.

All good though - I wouldnt go that far out anyway when we got spots a lot closer that are just as good - if not better. Chin - come to Mitchell tomorrow - Im FINALLY finishing up this video which will be done by the end of next week. Need some gangsta Chin UR footage I know you gotta have some new tricks youve been workin on
Old 06-12-2009, 06:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Haha, have you got your motor out yet?
Nasty Nate is not Nasty when it comes to working on bikes lol. Im sure he's gonna have a rough time taking the tank off lol
Old 06-12-2009, 06:07 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

lmaooo no i havent done anything at all 1. i dont have the right tools 2. i have no idea where to start 3. why dont all of you come to my garage with all ur tool boxes an take that **** out....lol i a retard when it comes to these things
Old 06-12-2009, 06:17 PM
NealFoReal

lmaooo no i havent done anything at all 1. i dont have the right tools 2. i have no idea where to start 3. why dont all of you come to my garage with all ur tool boxes an take that **** out....lol i a retard when it comes to these things
I'll help you take it out. It'd be a lot easier if you could bring it here though since I have all the tools here. You have access to a truck? I never worked on a rr before but Im pretty sure I could get the motor out. Putting it in is another story completely lol.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'll help you take it out. It'd be a lot easier if you could bring it here though since I have all the tools here. You have access to a truck? I never worked on a rr before but Im pretty sure I could get the motor out. Putting it in is another story completely lol.

******* have fun,RRs are a pain in the ***, ive helped swap 3 RR motors in the same bike
Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 PM
NealFoReal

I downloaded the manual the other day when I was planning on helping you put the idle cable on and it doesnt look that much different from removing an F4i motor. Its definitely different but it doesnt look like something I cant handle. It'd just be easier if we did it at my crib instead of me having to bring all the tools there and the floor jack and then realize Im missing something and have to go home for it
Old 06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
******* have fun,RRs are a pain in the ***, ive helped swap 3 RR motors in the same bike
Im only helping to take it out lol. I know its still gonna be a pain but he'll get help elsewhere putting it back in It'll be cool to work on something different coz with all my squidliness, I could swap an f4i motor in a few hours now.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

trust me f4i's are cake compared to the RRs. just know 03-06 motors are almost the same, just have to swap a couple sensors and maybe somthing else.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
trust me f4i's are cake compared to the RRs. just know 03-06 motors are almost the same, just have to swap a couple sensors and maybe somthing else.
Oh I believe ya lol. Im unemployed right now and gonna be going on vacation in 2 weeks so figure since I know how to swap an F4i motor and he dont, maybe that expertise will come in handy lmao. Worst case scenario, I'll remove half the **** and let him deal with the rest J/K Nate - I got you dawg. I'm tellin you this **** is coming out. Looking at the manual it doesnt look so hard to pull it out. I didnt even look at putting it back in coz Im not gonna be around to help you with that nor do I really wanna do it since Ive never done it before. It took me 3 times to get comfy enough to do a motor swap by myself on the F4i.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:01 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Nasty Nate is not Nasty when it comes to working on bikes lol. Im sure he's gonna have a rough time taking the tank off lol

Dude he has a rough time pushing his bike out of the garage
Old 06-12-2009, 07:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

btw nate ur avatar is gangsta, the chromies are hot too bad they dont fit huh lmao......i have a better idea take em off the benz and lets put em on my quad
Old 06-12-2009, 07:46 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

whats the point of taking it out if i havent even found a new motor... aghh wtf from the way things are going rite now no hollywood block party for me
Old 06-12-2009, 07:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

whats the point of taking it out if i havent even found a new motor... aghh wtf from the way things are going rite now no hollywood block party for me

keep ur head up asscrack... btw u have to take it out either way, its not like u can ride it now... well knowing u, you'd probably try to ride it till it completely falls apart... but yea take it out .... n yo ill lend u my mountain bike for hollywoods block party u can show them those circles u were doing in the driveway lmfao
Old 06-12-2009, 07:54 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Like my signature?
Old 06-12-2009, 07:57 PM
www.GRAMX.com

no def... not lol
Old 06-12-2009, 07:59 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

a. you maybe be able to have it repaired
b. you'll be able to get it up and running quicker once you find one?
Old 06-12-2009, 08:07 PM
**** yo couch!!

ok everyone has a smart answer huh... lol i looked on every forum for a motor some douche bag want slike 900$ for used motor then 1000$ on ebay or 500 600 but in west bubble **** california... so i dont understand i went to craigslist nothing 600rr.net nothing. someone has a motor on sl for sale but has a knocking so i dont know what to do i gto wait for someone to part out somehitng hopefully around ny pa ct nj ... cmon someoone part out
Old 06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 600F3
what u mean barriers can we just block using trucks
good thinking
Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

id leave the old motor in until you find a replacement. that way when you put the new motor in, all that **** will be fresh in your mind.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses