Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 04:01 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by 600F3
well tommrow morning i going to get new tires on my truck and i going to see if i can writen permison so we can ride at his lot so i let people no tommrow afternoon
i hope the owner goes for it then we can tell pigs to fu@k off
whos lot chins?
Old 06-12-2009, 04:32 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
we'll need barriers in addition to written permission to tell them to **** off.

what u mean barriers can we just block using trucks
Old 06-12-2009, 04:32 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
whos lot chins?
no not chins it be a new spot '
Old 06-12-2009, 04:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

we could all go to chins spot
so nice of you to volunteer someone elses spot lol. besides chins spot is a lot smaller than the dpts
Old 06-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

you guys could ride my spot, or the orlando spot. kinda far though.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:54 PM

well if i get this other lot worked out neal i pm were its at and a cupple of other people and we might not be able to do burnout but i going to ask him if we can but i dout he say yea go head and leve marks all over my lot but i hope he says yes
Old 06-12-2009, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian

what part of o-town what spot u talking about
Old 06-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

sandlake
Old 06-12-2009, 04:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

well if i get this other lot worked out neal i pm were its at and a cupple of other people and we might not be able to do burnout but i going to ask him if we can but i dout he say yea go head and leve marks all over my lot but i hope he says yes
i dont do burnouts anyway and my drifting is gahbage so im cool not doin **** like that anyway lol. **** it - lets all head to the weed spot in brooklyn. i got the hook up over there
Old 06-12-2009, 04:58 PM

is that the only spot left down there
Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 PM
NealFoReal

nah were good homie we're using chins spot
Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i dont do burnouts anyway and my drifting is gahbage so im cool not doin **** like that anyway lol. **** it - lets all head to the weed spot in brooklyn. i got the hook up over there
yo we can go ride flyod bennet feil my uncles rents a hanger there if he not holding a race we can prob just ride there too
Old 06-12-2009, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

yo we can go ride flyod bennet feil my uncles rents a hanger there if he not holding a race we can prob just ride there too
mike and i were gonna go out there last year but never made it. im cool w the DPTS but Inolen isnt So Im cool with Mitchell then. I just wanna crash a little and hopefully improve a tiny miniscule amount and not be so pathetic on a bike I could do that where ever I suppose
Old 06-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Soup Mafia

is that the only spot left down there
pretty much the only one we can ride without getting kickout of, sundays only. its a badass spot so i cant complain.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:14 PM

pretty much the only one we can ride without getting kickout of, sundays only. its a badass spot so i cant complain.
who do u ride with in the o-town
Old 06-12-2009, 05:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

so nice of you to volunteer someone elses spot lol. besides chins spot is a lot smaller than the dpts
not trying to be a dick at all but did you invite him or anyone else to the bj's spot?and he didnt have a problem with us being there the last time anyway right?/ on another note I'm up for anywhere this weekend, I'd actually like to hit the little up by mitchell up

Last edited by *trix*; 06-12-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 PM
NealFoReal

not trying to be a dick at all but did you invite him or anyone else to the bj's spot?and he didnt have a problem with us being there the last time anyway right?/ on another note I'm up for anywhere this weekend, I'd actually like to hit the little up by mitchell up
peoples spots are peoples spots and you just cant go take them over like they're yours. The BJ's thing was posted on here as everyone come out to bjs and look how that ended up. Just my Id never bring a whole crew of people to someones spot like its okay unless that person was cool with it you could do whatever you wanna do tho lol.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Soup Mafia

who do u ride with in the o-town
*****,tneck, mostly everyone that lives within a 2 hour distance comes out every sunday. did you used to live there or somthing?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

peoples spots are peoples spots and you just cant go take them over like they're yours. The BJ's thing was posted on here as everyone come out to bjs and look how that ended up. Just my Id never bring a whole crew of people to someones spot like its okay unless that person was cool with it you could do whatever you wanna do tho lol.

I understand that but whateves I dont care either way but you understand my point slightly as well am I correct?

and I dont care where we are riding this weekend I just wanna ride anywhere that I can
Old 06-12-2009, 06:02 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

as long as im not riding everyone is band from my spot cuz i have no bike to ride.. i hate you allll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolol j/k my spot is not my spot anymore inolen an leah took it over

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses