Old 06-11-2009, 08:43 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

let me know joe i need pointers!
Old 06-11-2009, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
for a gsxr best piece of advice would be to sell the bike if you wanna get into wheelies. if youre stubborn like most people are (not an insult) and wanna learn to stunt on the gsxr hit up son dooby on here (impateck) he makes the bomb setup for the gsxrs - although they can still break coz they're gsxrs.
there custom cages?? i want to stunt my bike its an 08 so i need a cage and a bar, id love to dog an older bike but i aint got the bread for another one..
Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
let me know joe i need pointers!
Joe could give you pointers but I dont think your bike will take the abuse that his bike will

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ashes-his.html
Old 06-11-2009, 09:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

there custom cages?? i want to stunt my bike its an 08 so i need a cage and a bar, id love to dog an older bike but i aint got the bread for another one..
yes they're custom made for the gsxr. i had an 06/07 gsxr and broke my subframe every other week while learning. best piece of advice and i wont say it after this is sell your gsxr if you wanna get into wnheelies and buy an f4i. if youre gona keep the gsxr get a sondooby subframe support with nate plate or whatever the **** they're called. here's a link:

http://www.myspace.com/bombezzy

http://www.myspace.com/impaktech

pic of cage on 06/07 - ask him for pics of his subframe reinforcement coz thats something the newer gsxrs need.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...sxr-600-a.html

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 06-11-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:17 PM
NealFoReal

Heres a pic of the subframe support w the round bar

Name:  0320091717.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  52.8 KB

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...unt-piece.html
Old 06-11-2009, 09:21 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Has anyone seen that fat **** BIG R 508???? I feel like unleashing some hate this evening. Wheres he posting?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:28 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Has anyone seen that fat **** BIG R 508???? I feel like unleashing some hate this evening. Wheres he posting?
get the **** outa here
Old 06-11-2009, 09:30 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
get the **** outa here

****? how much?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by YSRRider
****? how much?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Old 06-11-2009, 10:01 PM

thanks neal i just sent him a PM, whats the deal with the f4i's? they more sturdy?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:17 PM
NealFoReal

thanks neal i just sent him a PM, whats the deal with the f4i's? they more sturdy?
Yup. The F4i's are built like tanks. Ive pancaked mine from 12 every new wheelie I learn and my bike has flip flopped all over the lot and is still running. I have had to fix **** along the way but had I kept the gsxr I would've went through a couple of frames by now
Old 06-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
So yeah I'm a squid an life sucks rite now so I'm looking for motor 03 04 6rr anyone can keep an eye out thnks yeah neal no idle for now . Neal did u weld ur old motor? How did that go? Mine is cracked like 2 inches long an crack is the size of a tooth pick basically . Should I try to weld or just get another motor???
let me guess . its the left side ,im surprised oil and coolant didnt come out . that is number 4 mine, wa's, boyd's and yours . 1 tyger shark, 1 sikinnovations, 1 freestyle ingenuity, and whatever cage you had
Old 06-11-2009, 10:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
let me guess . its the left side ,im surprised oil and coolant didnt come out . that is number 4 mine, wa's, boyd's and yours . 1 tyger shark, 1 sikinnovations, 1 freestyle ingenuity, and whatever cage you had
Ive went thru 2 f4i motors and spoke to others who have had theirs crack in the same spot. Everyone I spoke to about this has had an SI cage with sliders and they've all cracked in the same exact spot Left side by the rear motor mount where the slider is for the cage.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:26 PM
NealFoReal

where in NY are you peerock?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:30 PM

franklin square, near joejoe
Old 06-11-2009, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

Oh is joejoe one of your homies and did you see the video i posted above of him takin out the fence lol.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:32 PM

i need to get out there and practice but it never stops raining , plus i dont have a cage.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

the only difference is the motormount for the 600rr is part of the head , and if you can see the crack on the outside its broken on the inside ,im curious why there was no coolant leaking cuz thats what normally happens along with the oil. btw power cages tear the frame apart , sell that overheating twitchy rr . i know the bike looks good and is fun to ride just let it go
Old 06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
NealFoReal

i need to get out there and practice but it never stops raining , plus i dont have a cage.
wait til you get a cage. From what Ive heard of son dooby/impatek you'll have your **** in 2 weeks.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses