Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 04:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
The middle bar piece had some movement (but it seems like it should, hence there being bearings at each end) but was not making any noise and there was no debris around where the bearings were.
well did the bar have threads on it near the ends of both sides of it, if so thats the tie rod and all that needs to be done is tighten or loosen it, if its the axel that your talking about then its ok for it to have slight shaft play because it needs to be able to move freely with the suspension as well as the tie rod, even though the tie rod it supposed to be moderatly tight it gos along the same concept by holding the tire assembly straight with the suspension as it gos up and down
Old 06-11-2009, 04:37 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just spoke to my pops and he said when you wanna go just lemme know and he'll call the guy for you. did you get a printout showing what needed to be fixed though - like a NYS Inspection printout? He said that could cause a problem coz if you did it'd be in the system and the next person inspecting would have to look at that. He still doesnt think it should be a problem. He did say if your tie rod assembly is all fucked up you should probably get it fixed coz you could lose control of the van to which I replied I dont think its fucked and that the guy was trying to get money. My pops deals with Fords all the time and he said the tie rods are $50 each so it definitely shouldnt cost $600 if it were a real problem. Difference w these guys, if they're not gonna pass you they wont hook ur van up just to take $40 from you - they'll let you know ahead of time but as long as its not something like emissions or whatever else they see when hooking the van to the computer, they'll pass you.
Werd, is the shop out near your house? If so we could just do it real quick before we go ride Saturday

Last edited by inolen; 06-11-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:29 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

im looking to buy a cage and a 12 bar anyone know of any that are worth it?
Old 06-11-2009, 05:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Werd, is the shop out near your house? If so we could just do it real quick before we go ride Saturday
shops in Brooklyn so not to far from you
Old 06-11-2009, 05:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
im looking to buy a cage and a 12 bar anyone know of any that are worth it?
for a gsxr best piece of advice would be to sell the bike if you wanna get into wheelies. if youre stubborn like most people are (not an insult) and wanna learn to stunt on the gsxr hit up son dooby on here (impateck) he makes the bomb setup for the gsxrs - although they can still break coz they're gsxrs.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:25 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

thats def the cage im buy for my ****.. impateck looks hardcore def cant forget spacers this time lolol... so jb weld huh neal mix that **** up heat up the motor a lil so it will go into crack the put some more let it fry put oil an run the bike?? thas all i have to do an c if it leaks or not... i
Old 06-11-2009, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
thats def the cage im buy for my ****.. impateck looks hardcore def cant forget spacers this time lolol... so jb weld huh neal mix that **** up heat up the motor a lil so it will go into crack the put some more let it fry put oil an run the bike?? thas all i have to do an c if it leaks or not... i
i dont know where the crack is but when you start the bike does it leak more oil? did you lose all the oil from your bike?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:41 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

its exactly where the bolt goes for cage an no its not leaking no more cuz its on top sort of... ill try to take a pic of it later so u can actually see where it is.. im gonna take the cage of an hopefully its the only place where the crack is...
Old 06-11-2009, 06:41 PM
**** yo couch!!

it only leaked out cuz it was on the floor it wasnt leaking after i picked it up of the ground
Old 06-11-2009, 06:42 PM
NealFoReal

its exactly where the bolt goes for cage an no its not leaking no more cuz its on top sort of... ill try to take a pic of it later so u can actually see where it is.. im gonna take the cage of an hopefully its the only place where the crack is...
when you start it does it leak from the crack? and dont start it if you lost most of your oil. if you only lost a drop or two then start it right quick to see if oil is coming outta the crack. if not then clean it and do what i mentioned before. i heated up my motor a little so when the jb weld was placed on it it got liquidy and sealed the crack and no more leak. Maybe you wanna put some oil stop a leak **** in there first before doing that I put radiator stop a leak coz I was leaking coolant.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

when you start it does it leak from the crack? and dont start it if you lost most of your oil. if you only lost a drop or two then start it right quick to see if oil is coming outta the crack. if not then clean it and do what i mentioned before. i heated up my motor a little so when the jb weld was placed on it it got liquidy and sealed the crack and no more leak. Maybe you wanna put some oil stop a leak **** in there first before doing that I put radiator stop a leak coz I was leaking coolant.
you could just put the JB Weld w/o starting the motor but it wont work its way into the crack to seal completely from my experience.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

what the plans 4 this weekend?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
what the plans 4 this weekend?
where you been skip?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

Hollywood
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWVQOtSYsmg[/youtube]
Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 PM
**** yo couch!!

it leaked out a puddle of oil so im guessing 80% of it leaked out in less then 10 sec
Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 PM
NealFoReal

MikeM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...-03-636-a.html
Old 06-11-2009, 06:55 PM
NealFoReal

it leaked out a puddle of oil so im guessing 80% of it leaked out in less then 10 sec
Eh so dont start the bitch. Clean it up and get the oil cleaned up where youre gonna JB Weld it and just try and get the **** spread as nicely as you can to where the crack is covered completely. You dont wanna start the **** with little to no oil and **** your motor up.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:02 PM
**** yo couch!!

well ill try it today an c what i can do how fast does it haren up.. i usto use akeemi for granet an once u mix the hardner u have like 20 sec b4 it turns to rock is it the same thing with the weld?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:04 PM
NealFoReal

well ill try it today an c what i can do how fast does it haren up.. i usto use akeemi for granet an once u mix the hardner u have like 20 sec b4 it turns to rock is it the same thing with the weld?
I think you got a few minutes working time - it says it on the package. just clean up first and then mix when youre ready to apply it.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:16 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

where you been skip?

work like a dog or rather a sqiud will be out sat n sun if god loves ugly same spot or new one

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses