Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 12:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
He pulled an Annoying Eric.
ok

what happened to erics bike?
Old 06-11-2009, 12:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Edit: So I have 2 parking violations for improper registration (no porthole windows/rear seat but having passenger reg). Now that I have porthole windows, can I have my vehicle inspected and these things dismissed? Or do I just have to mail them in and pay?
the inspection thing only works for equipment violations. i dont think yours qualifies

dont just mail them in, get your day in court.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:40 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
the inspection thing only works for equipment violations. i dont think yours qualifies

dont just mail them in, get your day in court.
I mean, I was clearly guilty of not having them at the time. Or are you saying in court they'll often say oh do you have it fixed now and if so, dismiss them?

It's $130 total, that's borderline not willing to waste that much time going to court money.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:41 PM
bp chaser

I mean, I was clearly guilty of not having them at the time. Or are you saying in court they'll often say oh do you have it fixed now and if so, dismiss them?

It's $130 total, that's borderline not willing to waste that much time going to court money.
yeah **** it
Old 06-11-2009, 12:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

ok

what happened to erics bike?
Broken right side motor mount on the motor.

Nate had no spacers on his cage
Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

He pulled an Annoying Eric.

I didn't go into work today, sitting here capturing footage from last night and toying with it. This is gonna be fun

Edit: So I have 2 parking violations for improper registration (no porthole windows/rear seat but having passenger reg). Now that I have porthole windows, can I have my vehicle inspected and these things dismissed? Or do I just have to mail them in and pay?
So he pulled a Neal. Im the originator. I know I dont/cant do much but destroying bikes is one thing Im good at when it comes to this wheelie thing so dont take my shine away from me - jeeeeeez

um that should most likely be an equipment voilation so what I would do is send the tickets in not guilty and provide copies of receipts showing that you purchased the porthole windows as well as pictures with them on your van and send everything in not guilty. Or I know in the past when I got no inspection tickets or no brake light or some bullshit, I bring the proof to a precinct and they take care of it for you there
Old 06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i could get 5-10 bux from the scrap metal guy
$10 or risk going to jail, the water sounded tempting to me - ummmm not me - but from what I heard.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:52 PM
NealFoReal

Broken right side motor mount on the motor.

Nate had no spacers on his cage
I was gonna help him install his idle cable so at least thats on hold lol. And it'll be easier to put the cable in once the motors been dropped out so my job (if he still needs me for that) is cake.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

ANd Inolen - Im gonna run to homedepot one f these days and pick up the parts to make the steadycam. I'll grab enough for 2 and will make you one while Im doing mine if you want Or if you want me to just pick up the parts and then you make your own thats cool too.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:55 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
$10 or risk going to jail, the water sounded tempting to me - ummmm not me - but from what I heard.
jail? theyre not cops, theyre dudes with pickup trucks who cruise around neighborhoods on garbage night, looking for metal. You can call them and tell them you have a lot of metal and they'll give you a little money for it. Frames are made of good quality aluminum, they love that **** as much as copper.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:00 PM
NealFoReal

jail? theyre not cops, theyre dudes with pickup trucks who cruise around neighborhoods on garbage night, looking for metal. You can call them and tell them you have a lot of metal and they'll give you a little money for it. Frames are made of good quality aluminum, they love that **** as much as copper.
I get nervous riding around w stolen goods in my whip - not saying I have or nothing like that. Plus you could always get the one guy who's a biker and realizes why youre junkin a frame and calls the popo on you. Iono - for $5 Id rather toss that **** in the water and be done w it. IMO anyway.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:03 PM

ANd Inolen - Im gonna run to homedepot one f these days and pick up the parts to make the steadycam. I'll grab enough for 2 and will make you one while Im doing mine if you want Or if you want me to just pick up the parts and then you make your own thats cool too.
Just make one for yourself and we'll see how good it works.

From the footage I saw last night, anything that keeps Leah's hand off of the zoom will help out
Old 06-11-2009, 01:06 PM
bp chaser

From the footage I saw last night, anything that keeps Leah's hand off of the zoom will help out
im gonna make one and i dont even have a camera
Old 06-11-2009, 01:08 PM

I think Mitchell is ready for it this weekend:

Note: I do not know how to ride this thing.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

zoom sucks on these HD cameras. Dont know if its all cameras but the further out you zoom, the more wobbles you get which sucks. So hopefully this will help out.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:11 PM
NealFoReal

im gonna make one and i dont even have a camera
so why you gonna make it
Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 PM
NealFoReal

I think Mitchell is ready for it this weekend:

Note: I do not know how to ride this thing.
last nite
Old 06-11-2009, 01:48 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Hey bucko -I've never filmed before. I need to see the footage to learn a thing or two.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:49 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

last nite
That was months ago in LA...he keeps saying he's going to break it out again.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

last nite
I got dem beats on inolens unicycle riding

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses