Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM

Xtreemeklipsd is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yea i know, i dont give a **** about the bike no more , i didnt have theft insurance on it, i just want to find out who stole it ...beat the **** out of them... know what i mean?
Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
neal cut class man bring it back to the highschool days and just say **** it whats one day missed// lolol
this is a class i enjoy and if i miss one class i miss A LOT
Old 06-10-2009, 03:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Xtreemeklipsd
yea i know, i dont give a **** about the bike no more , i didnt have theft insurance on it, i just want to find out who stole it ...beat the **** out of them... know what i mean?
understandable, I'll keep an eye out
Old 06-10-2009, 03:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
...?

Yes, the weight/pipes help to stabilize the camera.

Granted, it isn't as good as commercial systems, but seemingly provides results that would warrant $14.

Example of what they do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6HDUDbeEJw
ima watch that in a sec and i might build 1 if its cool enough.

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
sigh...no one at the law firm wants to talk about wheelies...

I just thought more than anything it may interest Neal.

I need to actually film before I go off buying/building gadgets.
i might get on it.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by 600F3
alright let me no but just let me no were on 110
yeah I cant pm you for some reason ill text you
Old 06-10-2009, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
neal wont build one, he'll buy one.

he'll look for the most expensive one you can get, and then he'll look for a sick deal on it
ima build this coz i got free time.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:37 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Wat up fellas. I wanna invite you guys to a fallen rider cookout/ride we're (Harlem Boyz/Harlemlegendz and the imfamous Harlem Blocks) having on the 4th of July we're still ironing out the details on the ride due to the 50 monitoring that goes on, but wanted to put the bug in you guys ears first. All riders welcome. The cookout will take place in morningside park in Harlem 3pm until. Hope to see ya if you guys have nothing elde to do. Hit me if you wish for more details as it comes closer. Thanks
Old 06-10-2009, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you and i have been there before - we went there after the honeywell spot that night.
ohhh THAT place...

nah im not riding to queens for that lol. the honeywell spot was cool though
Old 06-10-2009, 03:46 PM
NealFoReal

ohhh THAT place...

nah im not riding to queens for that lol. the honeywell spot was cool though
yeah its only good for inolen and clanofants coz its close to their house but it doesnt compare to LI spots at all.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ima build this coz i got free time.
I have an old 5 pound weight you can use for the bottom
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
I have an old 5 pound weight you can use for the bottom
ima watch the video and look at the instructions again. id like to have cool gadgets for my camera coz i do enjoy filming and editing. i just wanna get better with the editing and dont know how that will happen w/o taking classes i might hit u up for the weight though. i know i had some but think we threw them all out when i decided to just be a fat slob and stop working out
Old 06-10-2009, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

thats actually pretty ****** cool. when you zoom in on **** the camera gets real shaky so something like that would be cool to have. plus i always try to stay stationary coz otherwise there would be mad camera wobbles so this would help also. okay going to look at the instructions again.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok i got til 9 to ride tonight

drew and trix - pms on the way
Old 06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
NealFoReal

I think I'll make one lol. $799

http://www.amazon.com/Tiffen-Merlin-...4663785&sr=8-1
Old 06-10-2009, 03:57 PM
bp chaser

thats actually pretty ****** cool. when you zoom in on **** the camera gets real shaky so something like that would be cool to have. plus i always try to stay stationary coz otherwise there would be mad camera wobbles so this would help also. okay going to look at the instructions again.
a weighted camera, and a pair of rollerblades is all you need to be steven ****** speilburg
Old 06-10-2009, 03:58 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Look at the big boys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2shQVbvVwQ
NealFoReal

Eh they got cheaper ones but still over $100

Is this site working for anyone else Its not working for me anymore

http://steadycam.org/
NealFoReal

a weighted camera, and a pair of rollerblades is all you need to be steven ****** speilburg
im not good on rollerblades so i know id wind up falling and ****** up my camera lol.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:59 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Jus ordered the dual 4-piston **** bracket from Bill any1 got two front calipers for sale?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:00 PM
NealFoReal

I just saw that one and its a couple of g's 1500 actually

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses