Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 12:09 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
eh unsure. that'll be like $100 in gas in my truck **** i hate being broke :bang head: banghead
not to mention 9 hour round trip in a day
Old 06-08-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
+1 surfboard grip rocks im gettin some tomorrow... btw anyone surf...
get me some.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:12 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

what bout anyone else???? clan of ants inolen wanna come to the spot by bk tomorw after 5?
some night sessions?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:12 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm gonna go crazy if I can't shake this sucking *** at endos bug

Edit: Neal, go to a surf shop
Old 06-08-2009, 12:13 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

get me some.
ill see what i can do..
Old 06-08-2009, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
what bout anyone else???? clan of ants inolen wanna come to the spot by bk tomorw after 5?
some night sessions?
Supposed to rain monday-friday
Old 06-08-2009, 12:15 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

some night sessions?

Tomorrow we're installing our pitbull stands in the van, but we're down for Tues. or Wed. night for sure.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

and neal i understand she used to be there with her 06 you know that and she had that crazy highway but new bike diff gearing hard to get used to.
I gotcha - I never seen it but I heard she used to rock some nasty highway wheelies Leahs settin the bar here in NY so kats gotsta step up son. lay the smack down or wait she actually lays the smack down on you right

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i feel your pain. i drive a silverado and i dont ride the bikes on the streets.. so i have to fill that beast up all the time!
I miss riding my bike to the spot but I drop my bike so hard on a daily basis that I need to have my truck just in case. I did some 2nd gear squid standers in the streets today - BLOX son lol. Before today I hadnt done a 2nd gear wheelie in about a year
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20 AM

I gotcha - I never seen it but I heard she used to rock some nasty highway wheelies Leahs settin the bar here in NY so kats gotsta step up son. lay the smack down or wait she actually lays the smack down on you right

I miss riding my bike to the spot but I drop my bike so hard on a daily basis that I need to have my truck just in case. I did some 2nd gear squid standers in the streets today - BLOX son lol. Before today I hadnt done a 2nd gear wheelie in about a year
Yea.... thats me---->
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I'm gonna go crazy if I can't shake this sucking *** at endos bug

Edit: Neal, go to a surf shop
maybe you know something i dont but theres not a lot of surfing that goes on in ny. i dont even know where a surf shop is
Old 06-08-2009, 12:21 AM

maybe you know something i dont but theres not a lot of surfing that goes on in ny. i dont even know where a surf shop is
there one down the block from me if you guys want it let me know and ill pick it up!
NealFoReal

Yea.... thats me---->
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

not tomorw or tuestday mabye wed thur fri but who ever is down hit me up
Old 06-08-2009, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

Yea.... thats me---->
there one down the block from me if you guys want it let me know and ill pick it up!
they got a website
Old 06-08-2009, 12:23 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Only shot I got off before my batteries died. Leah took some as well, then her pack died

She'll post what she grabbed tomorrow.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
NealFoReal

not tomorw or tuestday mabye wed thur fri but who ever is down hit me up
before u said ur days off were mon & tues and thats the only day you could do it. now its wed-fri. make up your mind skippy
Old 06-08-2009, 12:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

Only shot I got off before my batteries died. Leah took some as well, then her pack died

She'll post what she grabbed tomorrow.
so graceful
Old 06-08-2009, 12:24 AM

they got a website
http://www.longbeachsurfcam.com/
and theres another 5 mins from me which is in atlantic beach... as long as you guys got the money for it ill get a pack or whatever we can go halvesies
Old 06-08-2009, 12:25 AM
NealFoReal

**** I need to get crackin on this next clip. I got so much sick footage from the past month or two.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:27 AM
**** yo couch!!

im of mon an tuesday im talking bout the rain it might rain wed thur fri.. so tuesday lets get somthing going

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses