Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 11:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Today was a super fun day

Trix was looking good on the ralph louies - just be careful and keep that front end high. OneWheelNeal was doing **** I had no clue he could do today! Jesus man! Also, it was great seeing you Ricky and meeting your boys!

So, word around the campfire is Jersey this weekend?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:51 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh i see how it is. kat stunts to there ese!
Old 06-07-2009, 11:56 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

anyone riding tomorw after like 5??? neal??clan of ants inolen???
Old 06-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Come out to LI Thats wassup
i dont wanna squid up anyone elses lots lol...you gonna be in syracuse for our stunt fest the 20th ? show should be sick
Old 06-07-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Oh i see how it is. kat stunts to there ese!
take it easy with the the thread asking for chicks that stunt and by all means yeah kat stunts and make wheelies. she's not at bp which is what I believed the thread was about - what chicks are out there doing the dam thing and Leah is one of them. No offense Kat - its time to step yo game up
Old 06-08-2009, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Today was a super fun day

Trix was looking good on the ralph louies - just be careful and keep that front end high. OneWheelNeal was doing **** I had no clue he could do today! Jesus man! Also, it was great seeing you Ricky and meeting your boys!

So, word around the campfire is Jersey this weekend?
**** yeah it was fun all around. no next weekend O attempts will be very limited. Sitdowns and sd coasters and tank wheelies. Yo do you have **** available that I could replace where we could get my tank better during the week. I could come by one day early and then we could head to nates spot
Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Also, good seeing you out there Jimmy on the new f4i!

I dunno about that dolphin paint scheme though

Are you gonna be ready to rip next weekend?
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
anyone riding tomorw after like 5??? neal??clan of ants inolen???
i need a break tomorrow. i hit the ground hard 4 times this weekend so im beat the **** up. My knee's a little swollen and hurts so yeah I need a day or two. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

tuesday an mon only days off<<<<<<<<<<<
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i dont wanna squid up anyone elses lots lol...you gonna be in syracuse for our stunt fest the 20th ? show should be sick
no one squids up lots more than I do 20th of when? **** thats like a 5 hour drive isnt it? whats the zip code?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 AM
NealFoReal

no one squids up lots more than I do 20th of when? **** thats like a 5 hour drive isnt it? whats the zip code?
Total Estimated Time: 4 hours 38 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 265.07 miles

Eh not sure. depends on the job and money situation at the time. i'll know wassup this week fo sho.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
tuesday an mon only days off<<<<<<<<<<<
ok so maybe we'll aim for tuesday. play it by ear.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 AM

**** yeah it was fun all around. no next weekend O attempts will be very limited. Sitdowns and sd coasters and tank wheelies. Yo do you have **** available that I could replace where we could get my tank better during the week. I could come by one day early and then we could head to nates spot
I really don't. I got some **** off a ski doo on my bike atm.

I'd recommend a good surf board pad. Try to get one with only a few pieces (some of them have like 15 pieces) and rock it.

They're really good because they're so malleable, they stick really well and never slip/slide/whatever off (except for if you get a massive kick pad, sometimes those can rip off).
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

i dunno about that dolphin paint scheme though
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

581 State Fair Boulevard
Syracuse, New York 13209
Old 06-08-2009, 12:06 AM
NealFoReal

I'd recommend a good surf board pad. Try to get one with only a few pieces (some of them have like 15 pieces) and rock it.

They're really good because they're so malleable, they stick really well and never slip/slide/whatever off (except for if you get a massive kick pad, sometimes those can rip off).
what do you recommend coz ima order it. i think havok told me a while back tech spec. any good?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:06 AM

Also, good seeing you out there Jimmy on the new f4i!

I dunno about that dolphin paint scheme though

Are you gonna be ready to rip next weekend?
Hell ya man! good to see ya there too i been away for a while selling the other bike and all but ya i should be all set by wednesday!

and neal i understand she used to be there with her 06 you know that and she had that crazy highway but new bike diff gearing hard to get used to.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R1wonder
581 State Fair Boulevard
Syracuse, New York 13209
eh unsure. that'll be like $100 in gas in my truck **** i hate being broke :bang head: banghead
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 AM

+1 surfboard grip rocks im gettin some tomorrow... btw anyone surf...
Old 06-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Stuntride.com

i feel your pain. i drive a silverado and i dont ride the bikes on the streets.. so i have to fill that beast up all the time!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses