Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 04:03 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

ill def pick it up today... ill call u
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
there are exceptions to every rule i guess
+1 All I know is I watch my brother who's been taking his classes and works with him daily for 4 years and he's killin it for the size of the acct he has. its over once he builds it up over a year or so.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
yeah yeah bring who eva u want but u noe not that 100mph whoolie ****... im of tomorw an tuesday so if u want hit me up ill be riding there with 2 of my boys.....
how you rollin if theres none of that 100mph whoolie ****
Old 06-07-2009, 09:43 PM
NealFoReal

Yo Mike, any interest in selling your 929 lower? Dont remember if you put your f4i f/e back on but if you didnt this will give you a reason to stop being lazy and do it. I got a buyer for the lower and possibly the upper.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:44 PM
NealFoReal

Today was mad fun once I stopped going at O's Tank wheelies for real next weekend coz my tire is just about broken in
Old 06-07-2009, 09:48 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

hell yea today was good i gotta start coming out more def. next weekend
Old 06-07-2009, 09:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo Mike, any interest in selling your 929 lower? Dont remember if you put your f4i f/e back on but if you didnt this will give you a reason to stop being lazy and do it. I got a buyer for the lower and possibly the upper.
i still gotta get an f4i axle and spacers before i can put my f4i front end back on. and bar clamps
Old 06-07-2009, 09:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I put some black fenders on my KX today
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	KX1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	226133  
Old 06-07-2009, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
i still gotta get an f4i axle and spacers before i can put my f4i front end back on. and bar clamps
So you would sell it then? Chuckwagon said he could get that or I might have the axle and youd have to get the spacers. PM me how much you would want for it
Old 06-07-2009, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
hell yea today was good i gotta start coming out more def. next weekend
Word. I gotta take a break from the O's - or at least not work on em all session. Much more fun when I make progress with other ****.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

I put some black fenders on my KX today
Word I saw that in the omr thread. Are you still trying to get a 636 or youve given up on that???
Old 06-07-2009, 09:57 PM
bp chaser

So you would sell it then? Chuckwagon said he could get that or I might have the axle and youd have to get the spacers. PM me how much you would want for it
i think id rather sell th ewhole front end together tbh
Old 06-07-2009, 09:59 PM
NealFoReal

Leah -

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164...-stunters.html
Old 06-07-2009, 09:59 PM
bp chaser

Word I saw that in the omr thread. Are you still trying to get a 636 or youve given up on that???
if a sick sick deal comes by
Old 06-07-2009, 10:00 PM
NealFoReal

i think id rather sell th ewhole front end together tbh
with the blown seals Eh I think he's got a 1000rr f/e but I could ask him if he'd want the whole f/e and then he could sell the 929 forks and all the other ****. PM me a price for the whole thing and if youre gonna fix the seals first
Old 06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
NealFoReal

if a sick sick deal comes by
make it happen skip smokeys on the bandwagon now. we're gonna post up a for sale ad to get rid of his f4easy.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:13 PM
bp chaser

make it happen skip smokeys on the bandwagon now. we're gonna post up a for sale ad to get rid of his f4easy.
ask him if hes got any aftermarket clipon clamps for f4i forks to get rid of.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:15 PM
bp chaser

with the blown seals Eh I think he's got a 1000rr f/e but I could ask him if he'd want the whole f/e and then he could sell the 929 forks and all the other ****. PM me a price for the whole thing and if youre gonna fix the seals first
its gonna be a while till i get all the parts to go back to f4i forks. its not my main priority
NealFoReal

ask him if hes got any aftermarket clipon clamps for f4i forks to get rid of.
Smoke - he said that hes gonna pull some stuff off before selling it so most likely he'd have those. What about a trade 929 lower triple for vortex clip ons or clip ons and some cash
NealFoReal

its gonna be a while till i get all the parts to go back to f4i forks. its not my main priority
gotcha chief

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses