Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 12:15 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
even gayer then you think. Im going to be missing riding to take my daughter to a birthday party. So i'll be stuck in a room full of 7 yr old girls screaming at the top of their lungs. The more I think about it, the more I hope a plane crashes into my cubicle and kills me.
LOL that sucks. little children can be a pain in the *** sometimes. Like the first time I met you when your daughter was screaming at you from your truck while you were killing it doing tank circles i was dying
Old 01-21-2009, 12:16 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i just got the joke in there hahahaha
I was hopping I wasnt the only one who thought that was funny haha
Old 01-22-2009, 09:31 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

soooo I wanted to ride today but everything still is icy and has snow on it
Old 01-22-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
soooo I wanted to ride today but everything still is icy and has snow on it
Bring a shovel
Old 01-22-2009, 04:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

its 35 and sunny out. we should be good to go by tonight
Old 01-22-2009, 05:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where you tryin to ride??? Im lazy right now and not in the mood to ride all the way out east
Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

saturday mid day im def riding and sunday im out all day
Old 01-22-2009, 10:51 PM
bp chaser

every spot sucks right now. take it to the streets?? no, lol
Old 01-23-2009, 02:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by moto-madness.co
**** me and my Adapters? Haha jk
Old 01-23-2009, 02:18 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by KILLA600RR
WERE IS THAT SPOT U SHOT THE DFL VIDEO AT???
NJ - that spot was HUGE.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by paristakeover
you guys are funny as hell, i live in the bx, well my bike is in the shop right now. but i think my f4i and handle it, im just trying to find some dude thats on the same **** im on go hard or go home. and we kept and bike show every year in the bx mike let me know whats good
Were you the dude who was beefin w sdfkillz and then said you couldnt wheelie at the end after 10 pages of saying you'd put his wheelies in the dumpster with your skills
Old 01-23-2009, 02:20 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by A-BX
Nice Video!!!!! I still got to go out there and meet up with you guys. A few weeks ago I spoke to Mike and we were gonna meet up, but it didnt work out.

I dont think my bike will be done this weekend but maybe next weekend Ill be ready to come out there as long as the rest of my friends from the Bronx are going bec there is no way Im riding all the way out there from the bronx in the cold **** that.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:21 AM
NealFoReal

love the vid man. I gotta hold it down in the next one
me too
Old 01-23-2009, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

every spot sucks right now. take it to the streets?? no, lol
im down to hit some streets. trailer your bike to mitchell and lets kill the streets of hempstead thats half way for both of us
Old 01-23-2009, 09:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im down to hit some streets. trailer your bike to mitchell and lets kill the streets of hempstead thats half way for both of us
tomorrow anyone?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:36 AM
bp chaser

tomorrow anyone?
this evening AND tomorrow
Old 01-23-2009, 09:36 AM
bp chaser

word, sounds good as long as it stays warm like right now
Old 01-23-2009, 09:51 AM

Juja is a decent person

word, sounds good as long as it stays warm like right now
ooooooooooooooooo **** can I come and look! Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Old 01-23-2009, 09:52 AM

Juja is a decent person

tomorrow anyone?
Can I be down...Please
Old 01-23-2009, 09:54 AM

Juja is a decent person

Were you the dude who was beefin w sdfkillz and then said you couldnt wheelie at the end after 10 pages of saying you'd put his wheelies in the dumpster with your skills
ooooooooooooo yea pleaseeeeeeeee

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses