Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 10:06 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
less than 4 feet from the fence or what?
no its 4 inches to high and considerd a garage rather then a shed, the inspector said we either register it as a garage and get a certified contractor to come in and inspect it and then give it a seal of aproval or we take it down, and the money it would take to get the cert. of inspection and the fact that the taxes would sky rocket if we kept it there is retarted. So we are tearing it down cause that costs no money whatsoever. I took pics of it the other day I'll post them up when I get home later so you guys can see what I mean.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
no its 4 inches to high and considerd a garage rather then a shed, the inspector said we either register it as a garage and get a certified contractor to come in and inspect it and then give it a seal of aproval or we take it down, and the money it would take to get the cert. of inspection and the fact that the taxes would sky rocket if we kept it there is retarted. So we are tearing it down cause that costs no money whatsoever. I took pics of it the other day I'll post them up when I get home later so you guys can see what I mean.
if theres any good plywwod, save it for me
Old 06-06-2009, 10:12 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

if theres any good plywwod, save it for me
wanna come down and grab some at like 4 today?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

In my town, you can only have sheds 8'x8' but you can have them as tall as you want. i cant even fit my tractor in my shed
Old 06-06-2009, 10:13 AM
bp chaser

wanna come down and grab some at like 4 today?
yeah maybe. how thick is it?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I think 1/4 inch or half inch but rich is tearing it down right now soo I think he will do it neatly but he will be cutting it down
Old 06-06-2009, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

I think 1/4 inch or half inch but rich is tearing it down right now soo I think he will do it neatly but he will be cutting it down
now that i think about it i dont really want to drive that far for used plywood
Old 06-06-2009, 10:24 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

now that i think about it i dont really want to drive that far for used plywood
alrighty then your loss
Old 06-06-2009, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

alrighty then your loss
if it were 3/4 id be there for sur
Old 06-06-2009, 10:35 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Mike you drive a truck? Who for?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:41 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

if it were 3/4 id be there for sur
alrighty then

where you riding at today?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Mike you drive a truck? Who for?
P.A.R. Trucking im actually the CEO of the company too
Old 06-06-2009, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

alrighty then

where you riding at today?
i dont know. probably out here somewhere
Old 06-06-2009, 10:52 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i dont know. probably out here somewhere
word you gonna come out later tonight also? maybe do a night ride :D
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

word you gonna come out later tonight also? maybe do a night ride :D
doubt it
Old 06-06-2009, 11:09 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Im a mechanic on a fleet of macks. Need any mechanics.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Im a mechanic on a fleet of macks. Need any mechanics.
Sure!!

http://www.trukz.com/default.asp

Old 06-06-2009, 11:56 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We're planning on going to BJs soon, we're all loaded up. MikeM, do I have the right number for you? Ending in 5036?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:38 PM
bp chaser

I was vacuuming the pool. my pool filter ****** sucks
Old 06-06-2009, 12:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i signed up for trukz

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses