Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:24 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

haha. im 23 but actually ive been riding for 4 years now and practicing for 2. I need alot of help though.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

All i've been trying todo lately is catch idle. But apparently i have been doing something wrong. I gotta get past the whole beign scared thing still..
Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 but they've sorta got used to the fact that side of the garage is mine lol. He gets mad when Im stripping the bike down to the frame for engine swaps and I need to take over his side of the garage too lol. Thats when I hear it the most. Now I just hear how the side I use is a mess and clean it up and blah blah blah. Almost 33 living at home again - Im about to go postal. There was a guy at a trading firm (similar to the place I'm working/not working at) who went nuts and started blasting people in the office when he had a bad day. Thats gonna be me and not coz I lost a shitload of money coz they wont let me trade to lose money - its gonna be me coz my ****** parents are driving me ****** nuts and I cant afford to move out
i dont want to sound mean here but have you considered doing another type of work ?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:26 PM
KING annoyingeric

He does work.............. on his bike..

jk.

And yes im definitly coming out tomorrow. I gotta get my bike in the morning so if you wanna see that street your more then welcome to come down, and we can ride out from there, unless your towing your bike out..

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 06-05-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:28 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

what up! paints bein laid down tomorrow then the bike should be done hopefully by sunday!!!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:33 PM

martywhynot is a decent person

just wondering guys i m from brooklyn dont stunt just ride r1 but like to see people stuntin. any chance meetin with you?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:33 PM
KING annoyingeric

Name:  photo-2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  90.2 KB

Thats my bike. But not me, thats my boy who loves my bike and always wants to ride it..
Old 06-05-2009, 09:44 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

gimme a # on what he wants for it and how big it is. I could probably fit it in my garage.
depending on how much it is and if noone else will go in on it with you neal I'll go halves
Old 06-05-2009, 09:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Neal what about the wheelie tunnel..lol

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 06-05-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:55 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

i dont know what time u stunter riding tomorw but if u want u can come to my spot im going at 3.. u def wont regret the spot.... its good
Old 06-05-2009, 09:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
haha. im 23 but actually ive been riding for 4 years now and practicing for 2. I need alot of help though.
Like I said - come out and ride with us and in 2 months I'll be saying ****** eric is passin me already lol.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

All i've been trying todo lately is catch idle. But apparently i have been doing something wrong. I gotta get past the whole beign scared thing still..
you'll get it. i think it was you who said youve been practicing by yourself. you need to practice around people better than you. it makes it easier to learn
Old 06-05-2009, 10:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
i dont want to sound mean here but have you considered doing another type of work ?
Im limited in terms of finding a job where I can make a good living coz of my conviction. Plus going from making high 6 figures to taking a job making $10 an hour would get me more depressed than I am now. I made good money for a lot of years til I fucked it up by being greedy. My brothers been doing the trading thing for 4 years so far. His first 2 was the learning stages and he lost a SHITLOAD of money. Since then he's made it all back and is averaging an 80 - 85% success rate on his trades. Since I first started working with the trading company I realized thats what I want to do. That equals financial freedom but more importantly freedom in general. Once I master the craft which could take a few years, its something I can do from anywhere in the world and something I dont need to worry about a boss firing me coz of my record. So worst comes to worse, I'm gonna get a p/t job while I continue to study. The instructor that Ive been taking his classes is a genius when it comes to the market. People say you cant predict the market but thats The market is made up of ordinary people and people are predicatable which is where chart patterns and market flow come into place and thats what Im learning. Its a lot to learn though but I will get it coz this is what I want to do
Old 06-05-2009, 10:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
what website is that
a guy named larry from PA. he got married and had a kid, doesnt come on her so much anymore. i think i know who all of those email addresses are except one, how sad is that
Old 06-05-2009, 10:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The road with the lines was actually a driveway. Not a real street...
i think i know that building. huntington quadrangle area?
Old 06-05-2009, 11:58 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by martywhynot
just wondering guys i m from brooklyn dont stunt just ride r1 but like to see people stuntin. any chance meetin with you?
HMMMMMMM....can this be?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im limited in terms of finding a job where I can make a good living coz of my conviction. Plus going from making high 6 figures to taking a job making $10 an hour would get me more depressed than I am now. I made good money for a lot of years til I fucked it up by being greedy. My brothers been doing the trading thing for 4 years so far. His first 2 was the learning stages and he lost a SHITLOAD of money. Since then he's made it all back and is averaging an 80 - 85% success rate on his trades. Since I first started working with the trading company I realized thats what I want to do. That equals financial freedom but more importantly freedom in general. Once I master the craft which could take a few years, its something I can do from anywhere in the world and something I dont need to worry about a boss firing me coz of my record. So worst comes to worse, I'm gonna get a p/t job while I continue to study. The instructor that Ive been taking his classes is a genius when it comes to the market. People say you cant predict the market but thats The market is made up of ordinary people and people are predicatable which is where chart patterns and market flow come into place and thats what Im learning. Its a lot to learn though but I will get it coz this is what I want to do
those that ''can'' ''do'' those that ''can't'' ''teach''
Old 06-06-2009, 12:37 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

I say we all move in mike & becky.... Sup mike?? lol
Old 06-06-2009, 12:38 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
HMMMMMMM....can this be?
lol sry sir we dont like ur kind..
Old 06-06-2009, 02:03 AM
NealFoReal

In-O-Len - can you come by my crib in the morning before we head out to the spot I put my tire that was on my bike on my spare rim - except for it being reversed I put it on the right directional way. I have the wheel bearings and the distance collars and dust seals but dont know how they all go together. I wanted to use that same tire til it was done rather than have to relearn a new tire right now. Im stressed as it is and now having to relearn a new tire is gonna **** me the **** off. Especially a brand spanking new tire pretty much - I know Ima be squiddin it up all day coz of it. If I am able to use the tire that was on my bike already I think I'll pick up where I left off before my highside almost 2 months ago I plan on getting up at a somewhat decent hour so I wont slow us down at all. Lemme know cheif

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses