Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTOR...Q5fAccessories
Old 06-05-2009, 12:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was looking at this one but it doesnt work w motorcycle tires and you have to buy a seperate attachment for bike tires

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LAAB...x=0&playnext=1

Harbour Freight
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=34542

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=42927
Old 06-05-2009, 12:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wonder if you could get it to work w/o buying the attachment
Old 06-05-2009, 12:11 PM
NealFoReal

****** Inolen got me listenin to Nappy over and over again lol.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I need to buy a tire machine
Im down to about 7 minutes with the wheel already off the bike.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I'm gonna buy a bead breaker off ebay specifically made for sportbike tires and its a nice one and portable
unless you have low profile tires on your car, dont waste money on a bead breaker
Old 06-05-2009, 12:40 PM
NealFoReal

The thing I posted is a tire changing machine & bead breaker. Looks a lot easier than tryin to get the tire back on with tire rods. **** wasnt easy when we did it at the spot
Old 06-05-2009, 12:47 PM
bp chaser

The thing I posted is a tire changing machine & bead breaker. Looks a lot easier than tryin to get the tire back on with tire rods. **** wasnt easy when we did it at the spot
it is easy, once youve done a few. I use 3 big screwdrivers
Old 06-05-2009, 12:52 PM
bp chaser

cereally if you pay a hundred dollars for that, i would smack the kx 60 out of you

its portable, ok, but then how do you seat the bead on the new tire you put on?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:52 PM
NealFoReal

Eh im undecided - my pops would bug on me if I ran the truck over the grass to break the bead. Iono.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
cereally if you pay a hundred dollars for that, i would smack the kx 60 out of you

its portable, ok, but then how do you seat the bead on the new tire you put on?
the one i posted seats the bead. it gets the tire on and then you use the compressor (which I already got) and that'll seat the bead.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:54 PM
bp chaser

Eh im undecided - my pops would bug on me if I ran the truck over the grass to break the bead. Iono.
for real? ok then
Old 06-05-2009, 12:59 PM
NealFoReal

for real? ok then
If I walk on the grass he bugs - doesnt mean I stop walking on the grass. it means I walk on the grass even more purposely lol.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:04 PM
bp chaser

If I walk on the grass he bugs - doesnt mean I stop walking on the grass. it means I walk on the grass even more purposely lol.
when i was house shopping last year, one of the things my dad told me was to make sure you can drive into the back yard
Old 06-05-2009, 01:30 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

unless you have low profile tires on your car, dont waste money on a bead breaker
I have low profile tires
Old 06-05-2009, 01:31 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

the one i posted seats the bead. it gets the tire on and then you use the compressor (which I already got) and that'll seat the bead.
If you wanna buy it I'll throw in 50 with you for it as long as I can come by when I need to change tires and whatnot and can use it
Old 06-05-2009, 01:33 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I am also buying that motion pro front tire tool cause I dont have an allen key big enough to take out to bolts on the front tires
Old 06-05-2009, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

I am also buying that motion pro front tire tool cause I dont have an allen key big enough to take out to bolts on the front tires
you need an allen key to take off your front tire?
Old 06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

you need an allen key to take off your front tire?
Yea its like a gigantic allen key tool/socket wrench attachment that you use to loosen the front tires
Old 06-05-2009, 02:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yea its like a gigantic allen key tool/socket wrench attachment that you use to loosen the front tires
I think he's making fun of you for saying tire instead of wheel/rim.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses