Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
You gotta stay in the straight section. The middle is ****.
**** i might try it out.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You could have my old chopped up one if you wanna try and find the shorts in it lol.
nah. mines startin to go right where my last one broke
Old 06-04-2009, 10:22 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

If anybody needs help making or fixing ****. let me know. My life is making and fixing ****. LOL. I even made my own dual caliper bracket. Did the whole setup with caliper for under 120 bucks.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
nah. mines startin to go right where my last one broke
wackkkkkkkk.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:38 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Does anyone ride over at that freeport spot anymore??? I go there to meet new people and i guess i go at the wrong times. No one is ever there...
ill hit up freeport with you im down there quite a bit I live down the block from there
Old 06-04-2009, 10:38 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Circle practice this weekend Neal?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Circle practice this weekend Neal?
definitely
Old 06-04-2009, 10:51 PM

YAY! I'm so excited! I've had circles on my mind all week.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:55 PM
NealFoReal

YAY! I'm so excited! I've had circles on my mind all week.
uh oh - you dippin em in
Old 06-04-2009, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
uh oh - you dippin em in
I got 1 180 and a few 90's last Sunday

Anthony and I have a plan for this weekend, it involves a long rope...
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

hmm rope. That can be taken a million different ways. I dont want to ride with you guys anymore... haha
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 PM
NealFoReal

I got 1 180 and a few 90's last Sunday

Anthony and I have a plan for this weekend, it involves a long rope...
I might have to get in on this rope thing lol. And as much as I'll hate you if you get them before me, I'll always have nothing but love for you - you know that right lol and I'll be happy as **** you got em and I wont talk about you bheind your back like some other people but Im sure I'll throw out the occassional ****** Leah
Nah I'd be happy as **** if you got them - even before me I'll just move onto another trick that you cant do
Old 06-04-2009, 11:05 PM
KING annoyingeric

When i was scared of the 12 bar cutting my leg off if i was practicing an endo i always wanted to tie a rope on it and have my friend hold onto it. You can see the flaws in my plan...........
Old 06-04-2009, 11:06 PM
NealFoReal

****** Leah - we gotta get you to be the first girl on a 600 rockin TIGHT O's. You see that omar - TIGHT O's - not recons
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

When i was scared of the 12 bar cutting my leg off if i was practicing an endo i always wanted to tie a rope on it and have my friend hold onto it. You can see the flaws in my plan...........
lots of bad things could happen but it could also work
Old 06-04-2009, 11:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Leah is gonna have circles in 13.2 days.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

Lmao!!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 PM
KING annoyingeric

HAHA. i still try it. But apparently my tank is dented in too much so everytime im on the front wheel, gas just pours out. I gotta finish painting my new tank and put it on.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 PM

The rope idea comes from a training method for horses (I used to train horses and pretty much relate everything thing stunting and otherwise to horses)

Longing is making them go around in circles and teaches them to control their body and movements -parallel to circles on a bike, technical control. I think it's worth a shot!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

The rope idea comes from a training method for horses (I used to train horses and pretty much relate everything thing stunting and otherwise to horses)

Longing is making them go around in circles and teaches them to control their body and movements -parallel to circles on a bike, technical control. I think it's worth a shot!
Ima try it with you lol Dont not let me try though coz you want them ***** before me. I know how you Cali people are

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses