Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 09:54 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal, I'm jamming to tunes here and thinking about acros to practice this weekend.

I sure think I can do a lot more than I truly have the ***** to do when music is playing, maybe this IPod venture isn't the best idea
Old 05-28-2009, 09:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, I'm jamming to tunes here and thinking about acros to practice this weekend.

I sure think I can do a lot more than I truly have the ***** to do when music is playing, maybe this IPod venture isn't the best idea
Did you rip w the ipod on yesterday not now chief, im in the ****** zone is what youre gonna be thinking when you finally do. **** gets you focused and in the mood to make tricks
Old 05-28-2009, 10:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hustling OEM sprockets and exhausts

MikeM:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1192069704.html
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dayum thats a nice bike for the price. do it mike.
Originally Posted by *trix*
custom shorty muzzy exhaust and broken plastics? ehhh I mean its not a bad price but that kinda seems like it would have been a stunt bike before lol
im not getting ANYTHING unless the price is absolutely sick. like 2500 sick.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wouldn't pay 3500, but it does already have nice rearsets (which are a must on the Kawi) and a dampner.

There is also this:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ean-title.html
thats a sick deal
Old 05-28-2009, 10:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
im not getting ANYTHING unless the price is absolutely sick. like 2500 sick.
the one in-o-len posted but youd have to travel for that so youd be at 3k anyway.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the one in-o-len posted but youd have to travel for that so youd be at 3k anyway.
word. im not itching to do wheelies lately, and i kinda want a 900RR (98 or 99)
Old 05-28-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

word. im not itching to do wheelies lately, and i kinda want a 900RR (98 or 99)
my boy has 2 900rr's. im sure he'd sell one of them
Old 05-28-2009, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

my boy has 2 900rr's. im sure he'd sell one of them
you know what years?

and again, its gotta be a really sick deal

my 929 front end or maybe even rc51 will be going on it
Old 05-28-2009, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

Oh, i need f4i front wheel spacers. if anybody has some extras, i'll buy you a tank of gas for them
Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

does swayz bike run good?
Old 05-28-2009, 10:41 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

wait mike I might have the f4i spacers are they the little spacers that sit on the lip of the rim?
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43 AM
bp chaser

does swayz bike run good?
Yes. Its been stunted about 4 times total. He drops it occasionally, but has never really slammed it like the rest of us do.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43 AM
NealFoReal

you know what years?

and again, its gotta be a really sick deal

my 929 front end or maybe even rc51 will be going on it
I think its 97-99 but I can double check. I just got some parts off him to sell to wheelie. And spacers - I gave some to Inolen. If he's not using them and doesnt need them then they're yours. But I dont think it was both front spacers - I think it was 1 front and 1 rear
Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

wait mike I might have the f4i spacers are they the little spacers that sit on the lip of the rim?
spacers on the lip?

no, they slide over the front axle, between the wheel hub and the forks
Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

I think its 97-99 but I can double check. I just got some parts off him to sell to wheelie. And spacers - I gave some to Inolen. If he's not using them and doesnt need them then they're yours. But I dont think it was both front spacers - I think it was 1 front and 1 rear
i actually only need one, but i dont know which one i need so i wanna find both
Old 05-28-2009, 10:47 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

There is a big one on the right side (when sitting on the bike) that comes out of the wheel 1/3 of an inch or so, then one of the left that comes out only maybe a 1/6th of an inch (part of the axle acts as the spacer on this side).

I have an extra of the smaller one.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:05 AM
NealFoReal

There is a big one on the right side (when sitting on the bike) that comes out of the wheel 1/3 of an inch or so, then one of the left that comes out only maybe a 1/6th of an inch (part of the axle acts as the spacer on this side).

I have an extra of the smaller one.
Word - I gave em to In-O-Len so whatever he dont need you could take.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:36 PM

Does anybody know a cheap place to get a battery for my 636?

Actually, looks like I can use a grip of batteries in exchange of the stock Yuasa, I can probably find one of these at Walmart even

http://www.staabbattery.com/product/9-BS-Y.html

Last edited by inolen; 05-28-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:14 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Oh, i need f4i front wheel spacers. if anybody has some extras, i'll buy you a tank of gas for them
I have a few of those spacers let me know and i will dig them out of the garage
Old 05-28-2009, 07:20 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Does anybody know a cheap place to get a battery for my 636?

Actually, looks like I can use a grip of batteries in exchange of the stock Yuasa, I can probably find one of these at Walmart even

http://www.staabbattery.com/product/9-BS-Y.html
I can pick you up a new battery from my shop i just got to see how much.How cheap are you looking for?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses