Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 10:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
well if youve had it before , apply for chase consumer lending and they will sponser your licensing from what I gather. It's worth a shot either way.
i had mortgage broker/lender licenses. i got out of the business before they required individual loan officers to be licensed and I didnt need that coz I owned the business that was licensed. Im done w mortgages though I think. Theres not as much money in it as there was years ago. But good lookin tho kid
Old 05-27-2009, 10:44 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i had mortgage broker/lender licenses. i got out of the business before they required individual loan officers to be licensed and I didnt need that coz I owned the business that was licensed. Im done w mortgages though I think. Theres not as much money in it as there was years ago. But good lookin tho kid

you should open up a bike shop that does certified insurance work and I can be the mechanic and bookeeper and you can go out and do buisness with customers and whatnot and bring in buisness by outsoursing
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

If I had the loot to spend id do it. Get me a loan from your bank and Ill set the business up and we'll both benefit
Old 05-27-2009, 11:03 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I ******* wish man, that would be a dream job but with the economy and everything in the shitty *** shape its in I cant do that at all. I find out today whats going on with schooling for me cause I wanna get my ba in biomedical engineering so if I do that I will be set with a job through some people my stepdad knows in the medical repair buisness and that will be $. Otherwise is anyone riding this weekend/ if I can get my bike back together/ I'll do filming all sunday if you bring your cam out neal
Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
NealFoReal

Word. I think I'll be riding this weekend.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:12 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be doing wheelies for sure.

Leah's bike works now, but I'm worried about that front end (I literally pried the fork and tightened down the pinch bolts to get it to fit right).
Old 05-27-2009, 11:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

inolen my buddy also has the whole upper and lower triple just one of the forks are bent, he would give you the whole thing for 50$ he said, I dont know if thats good or not but ehh
Originally Posted by inolen
Leah's bike works now, but I'm worried about that front end (I literally pried the fork and tightened down the pinch bolts to get it to fit right).
Old 05-27-2009, 11:30 AM
NealFoReal

So no straight answer at work. I get the double talk and walk out of the office more confused than when I walked in FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I know is they lost paperwork and I have to bring it in as soon as I can which would be tomorrow. Then in a few days Ill know whats up lol. I heard the same thing 6 ****** weeks ago Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh by the way, I can do 6 O's consistent right now
Really????
Old 05-27-2009, 11:36 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh **** - I dont know how that wound up there. Musta been a typo
aaahhhh i was actually excited
Old 05-27-2009, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
aaahhhh i was actually excited
thats what -Jesse did so I was copying him lol.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:37 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I just want a nice good condition one, don't want to deal with any more problems.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:39 AM
bp chaser

i might bring my kx to the spot and rip power wheelies
Old 05-27-2009, 11:39 AM
bp chaser

thats what -Jesse did so I was copying him lol.
damn you got my hopes up for some -jesse ****
Old 05-27-2009, 11:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i might bring my kx to the spot and rip power wheelies
I thought you didnt have a dirtbike
Old 05-27-2009, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

I thought you didnt have a dirtbike
i have one, its a pos. i want a better one. i have a '90 KX250
Old 05-27-2009, 11:52 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i have one, its a pos. i want a better one. i have a '90 KX250
ooo ok
Old 05-27-2009, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

damn you got my hopes up for some -jesse ****
my bad homie
Old 05-27-2009, 11:59 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

bring that **** out then mike!, not getting my subframe till next week sometime.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

bring that **** out then mike!, not getting my subframe till next week sometime.
i gotta extract it from my friends garage where its been sitting for a year or 2.

we need to jack up his grandmothers 63 pontiac, and move it 8" to the side. then we can pull the car out of the garage far enough to get our dirt bikes out.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses