Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
im guessing he used to do that type of stuff all the time
hes a nice guy, but he needs a lot of favors. not so much any more, but for a few years he was real bad. He lived for a couple years with no source of income whatsoever, begging and borrowing just to get through life. His current gf keeps his *** in line these days though.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:28 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
hes a nice guy, but he needs a lot of favors. not so much any more, but for a few years he was real bad. He lived for a couple years with no source of income whatsoever, begging and borrowing just to get through life. His current gf keeps his *** in line these days though.
lol that sucks o well, I cant find the ******* key for my dirtbike btw, I dont know what to do about that, can I just bypass the wires for the ignition?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im going home. Ive been waiting for an answer for 5 weeks on whats happening with work. I was told after memorial day but seems I'm still getting the run around. Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to compliance to find out whats up coz I need to make some ****** moves instead of comin in for no reason every day
Old 05-26-2009, 01:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol that sucks o well, I cant find the ******* key for my dirtbike btw, I dont know what to do about that, can I just bypass the wires for the ignition?
that little chinese one? probably

how many wires go into the ignition? if the answer is 2, its real easy
Old 05-26-2009, 01:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

that little chinese one? probably

how many wires go into the ignition? if the answer is 2, its real easy
lol *** i mean the yamaha that I have that im putting on the road but I guess I'll just take a look at it some time this week so see if its just 2 wires
Old 05-26-2009, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

lol *** i mean the yamaha that I have that im putting on the road but I guess I'll just take a look at it some time this week so see if its just 2 wires
I forgot about that one
Old 05-26-2009, 02:05 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

The spots by me honestly arent worth driving to, unless you really dont have a place to ride. Mostly small sand pits with a couple trails going around them.

Yea that sucks ***, there aren't any good areas around here all of em are way too hot nowadays.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:43 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

oh my god...me and gil almost had cardiac arrest on the price.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
WoW Swayze is trying to Swayzify someone
Old 05-26-2009, 09:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

guess who now has an 83 yamaha xt125 on the road hahahaha
Old 05-26-2009, 09:58 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
"gil and i"
Old 05-26-2009, 09:59 PM
bp chaser

guess who now has an 83 yamaha xt125 on the road hahahaha
is it fast enough to take on the parkway?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:03 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
WoW Swayze is trying to Swayzify someone
"swayzify isnt the right usage, its just "swayz" in that tense, no matter how its used in a sentence. Like the word Smurf.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

is it fast enough to take on the parkway?
I have no idea, I still have quite a few little bugs I have to work out with it and it only has 2600 miles on it hahahahaha I might be giving you your tank back cause I might just get this one welded on the bottom with some plating but we will see. Or I found a coupld on ebay that might do but I have to wait till I can come into some dough
Old 05-27-2009, 10:10 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

neal whats going on with your job now?

inolen my buddy also has the whole upper and lower triple just one of the forks are bent, he would give you the whole thing for 50$ he said, I dont know if thats good or not but ehh
Old 05-27-2009, 10:14 AM
NealFoReal

"swayzify isnt the right usage, its just "swayz" in that tense, no matter how its used in a sentence. Like the word Smurf.
I knew that but I was trying to make it sound cool lol.

Oh by the way, I can do 6 O's consistent right now
Old 05-27-2009, 10:16 AM
NealFoReal

neal whats going on with your job now?
Im gonna find out today but its not looking good from what my boss mentioned to me before. Something to the effect of give us x amount of dollars for legal/court fees blah blah blah.

I knew that but I was trying to make it sound cool lol.

Oh by the way, I can do 6 O's consistent right now
Oh **** - I dont know how that wound up there. Musta been a typo
Old 05-27-2009, 10:23 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Im gonna find out today but its not looking good from what my boss mentioned to me before. Something to the effect of give us x amount of dollars for legal/court fees blah blah blah.

Oh **** - I dont know how that wound up there. Musta been a typo
gay, umm what do you have any of your series licences or anything like that for consumer lending?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

gay, umm what do you have any of your series licences or anything like that for consumer lending?
nah i got rid of all that **** so right now i got nothing but my current job doesnt require a license which is why im so ****** confused that ive been sitting here 6 weeks doing nothing
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

nah i got rid of all that **** so right now i got nothing but my current job doesnt require a license which is why im so ****** confused that ive been sitting here 6 weeks doing nothing
well if youve had it before , apply for chase consumer lending and they will sponser your licensing from what I gather. It's worth a shot either way.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses