Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 02:08 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

brap!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

and im headin out now - late as usual lol. **** it - its boiling outside anyway
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
and im headin out now - late as usual lol. **** it - its boiling outside anyway
I'll see you up there I'll be swinging by for a bit to chill
Old 05-23-2009, 09:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Fun day today. Maybe after another day of riding Ill finally be back to where I was 5 weeks ago
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 PM

jbizzyblox is a decent person

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
People Text me when u get up in the am and are heading to the spot i wanna rock out!
yo i was practicing by a spot in bay pkwy 1 dude told me to leave but i got in for 1 hour u would go nutz there since you dont need too much space hit me up if u wanna check it out jay
Old 05-23-2009, 11:05 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Photoshopped your vest which is a bit tacky, but it's sortof the point of the photo

Last edited by inolen; 05-23-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:17 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Hey if you can Ant email me any pix you got of me at Hollywoodstuntz@aol.com, thats if it wont take up to much of ur time but the pix are sick!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing else really came out that great, I'm still learning a lot so I take a lot of crappy shots. In the end, maybe 5% of what I take turns out ok
Old 05-23-2009, 11:32 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

The two up picture is so cute!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:53 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i thought she was holding onto you when you were going into the stoppies today but she was pushing on the tank.... oooo lol
Old 05-23-2009, 11:56 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
i thought she was holding onto you when you were going into the stoppies today but she was pushing on the tank.... oooo lol
She was in the beginning but i told her not to. Its easier when the person on the back dosent push you foward!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yeah i heard you tell her and then after seeing the pics i was like ooo alright
Old 05-23-2009, 11:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&viewitem=

6 hours left
Old 05-23-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Nothing else really came out that great, I'm still learning a lot so I take a lot of crappy shots. In the end, maybe 5% of what I take turns out ok
I cried when you left my house Lemme know what time youre talkin about skippy and ill make sure im up. i gotta get up early to work on this electrical problem. i think i know what it is though so hopefully it wont take long
Old 05-24-2009, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

youre not winning that **** for $60.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:03 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

youre not winning that **** for $60.
thanks for the vote of confidence
Old 05-24-2009, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

thanks for the vote of confidence
just reality - closed auctions

82+36 shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...3A1|240%3A1318

99+25 shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...3A1|240%3A1318

50+30 shipping which is the cheapest i saw in the quick search i just did
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...3A1|240%3A1318

120+25 shippinh
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...3A1|240%3A1318

And theres plenty more in the 100+ area
Old 05-24-2009, 12:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

hey dont be a doo doo head lemme hope I win this plus im passing out now to wake up in 5 hours to see if im gonna win
Old 05-24-2009, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

hey dont be a doo doo head lemme hope I win this plus im passing out now to wake up in 5 hours to see if im gonna win
use a sniper program and put in a higher bid - it wont bid the high amount if it doesnt have to go that high - it works just like ebay. I use gixen.com which is free. snipes the auction last second. or you could go to sleep and hope when you wake up you won but youll be upset when you dont - IMO I dont think youll win that at that price anyway. Good luck lol.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:05 AM

use a sniper program and put in a higher bid - it wont bid the high amount if it doesnt have to go that high - it works just like ebay. I use gixen.com which is free. snipes the auction last second. or you could go to sleep and hope when you wake up you won but youll be upset when you dont - IMO I dont think youll win that at that price anyway. Good luck lol.
I told him the same thing at the spot.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses