Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Doh, I edited my post after you replied.

So NY salvage titled vehicles are not street legal in NY? That sucks. I wonder how all of our CA salvage titles are going to transfer over (I think Leah looked into it and it should be cool, I just can't remember exactly).
if theyre gonna transfer over as salvage, dont do it. youre better off getting a po box in ca
Old 05-15-2009, 11:10 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
if theyre gonna transfer over as salvage, dont do it. youre better off getting a po box in ca

Old 05-15-2009, 11:56 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

As for moving, I wanted to live in a city, Leah wanted to go to school out here, etc. No doubt CA is a nice place. There were obviously things that I didn't like about it, but I'm sure I'll have things I don't like about NY in a few years. New places are exciting, I figure I should experience as much as I can while I'm young with nothing binding me to where I live
what didn't you like about CA? I have never been.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:58 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

When my friend danny cleaned his gixxer title, the guy didnt even look at teh bike, just the receipts.
danny looks like keanu reaves...did i ever tell you that?
Old 05-15-2009, 12:12 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what didn't you like about CA? I have never been.
Well, I specifically lived in LA, so most of my dislikes are with it. San Francisco looks really fun to live in.

I didn't like the smog, lack of seasons, lack of rain (it's pretty nice having rainy days and sitting around feeling accomplished while doing absolutely nothing), lack of history, lack of public transportation, going out to drink/attend events was frustrating (find a dd, drive 30-45 minutes based on traffic, find parking or pay some valet $30, stuck there with your party, can't really leave on your own) and of course the people are different.

Last edited by inolen; 05-15-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

whos makin those?
no ones makin them coz the thread is gone they wouldnt come down on price at all. a group buy is a group buy - not shipping 20 cages to 1 person thats a bulk order.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
no ones makin them coz the thread is gone
damn whats up with that?
Old 05-15-2009, 04:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn whats up with that?
i asked for it to be gone coz they werent hookin us up at all. the normal price is $75 shipped. I sent them an email asking for a group buy discount. They said $65 which I assumed $65 shipped to each person. They were doing $65 shipped all sent to me Then after the thread got 20+ people to confirm they wanted the cages they said they cant lower their price at all from what it is And I know for a fact they got orders from that thread already.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Those guys clearly don't understand the effect hype on stuntlife can have on your product (i.e. OMR subcages).

I wouldn't give my money to them for anything after seeing how they handled that. They were rudely blaming you for the what seemed to be their fault (even if it was your fault, they shouldn't sit there and blame you like that) instead of just apologizing and saying sorry they couldn't offer the product at the price you posted.

Another stunt parts company that will never take off.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:15 PM
NealFoReal

Those guys clearly don't understand the effect hype on stuntlife can have on your product (i.e. OMR subcages).

I wouldn't give my money to them for anything after seeing how they handled that. They were rudely blaming you for the what seemed to be their fault (even if it was your fault, they shouldn't sit there and blame you like that) instead of just apologizing and saying sorry they couldn't offer the product at the price you posted.

Another stunt parts company that will never take off.
word. ill take blame for not paying attention to where it said bulk shipment but who sets up a group buy as a bulk shipment that kinda defeats the purpose of having a group buy. save $10 on the group buy but then spend $10 to ship the product out
Old 05-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

would it been worth the aggrevation to save 10 bucks
Old 05-15-2009, 05:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
would it been worth the aggrevation to save 10 bucks
Not worth the aggravation now but $10 is $10. If I'm gonna buy something and I could either pay $75 or $65, I'd rather pay $65. BUT we were also trying to get a large enough group to pay $60 so $15 in savings just by putting a thread up on SL is worth it IMO.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:21 PM

bear.914 is a decent person

hmm in the garage...bent fork or dirty bar stage is a little off or something....hmmm im stumped
Old 05-15-2009, 06:47 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.wheelieteach.com/index.htm
Old 05-15-2009, 07:47 PM

bear.914 is a decent person

not funny lol
Old 05-15-2009, 09:03 PM
bp chaser

not even remotely funny. just sad
Old 05-15-2009, 09:18 PM
NealFoReal

tell me about it
Old 05-15-2009, 09:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Who's up to ride early on Saturday as to avoid the rain?!?!?!
weather says rain around 6pm. Im down to get up early but I gotta try and take a run to NY Honda for tires for your man. I wanna get a back up or two so if all goes as planned I could be done with everything and ready to ride by 12 lol. If all doesnt go as planned I'll be waking up at 12
Old 05-16-2009, 09:01 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

braaappp
Old 05-16-2009, 10:09 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
weather says rain around 6pm. Im down to get up early but I gotta try and take a run to NY Honda for tires for your man. I wanna get a back up or two so if all goes as planned I could be done with everything and ready to ride by 12 lol. If all doesnt go as planned I'll be waking up at 12
...it appears the latter is becoming a reality

We're ready to roll, I got some new kicks I can't wait to try out!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses