MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
stupid meeting is now done, and im off to see the wizzard
the wonderfull wizard of blox
Old 05-13-2009, 01:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

went to the closest branch location to find out that its now a Chase building.

on to branch #2
Old 05-13-2009, 01:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

went to the closest branch location to find out that its now a Chase building.

on to branch #2
thank god I work for chase now lol
Old 05-13-2009, 02:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok talked to a lady at the branch and she says:

1. I have to call teh 800 number and speak to teh auto loans department

2. They will only speak to teh guy who took out the loan.

So im going to call and pretend to be him right now. If this doesnt work, its back to bike hunting again
Old 05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ok talked to a lady at the branch and she says:

1. I have to call teh 800 number and speak to teh auto loans department

2. They will only speak to teh guy who took out the loan.

So im going to call and pretend to be him right now. If this doesnt work, its back to bike hunting again
hahahahahaha o well
Old 05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
bp chaser

im on the phone right now,

Hello, my name is antonio barbieri. And then i feel like saying "you killed my father, prepare to die"
Old 05-13-2009, 02:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mikem

hello, my name is antonio barbieri. And then i feel like saying "you killed my father, prepare to die"
Awesome
Old 05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
bp chaser

DENIED!!!!!!

****, time to find another bike
Old 05-13-2009, 02:23 PM
bp chaser

what are the chances i can find this dudes SS# online? lol
Old 05-13-2009, 02:23 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

what are the chances i can find this dudes SS# online? lol
Do you have his phone number?
Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Hello, my name is antonio barbieri. And then i feel like saying "you killed my father, prepare to die"
*runs around the networking office on his work phone with a nerf gun (so secretly hidden in his 3rd drawer) threatening to kill everyone
Old 05-13-2009, 02:52 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
Do you have his phone number?
nope, the trail ends 2 stops before him

Antonio - finances bike, sells it with lien to Brendan #1

Brendan #1 - registers it, sells bike with lien to his friend, Brendan #2

Brendan #2 - never registers it(maybe now we know why?), #1's name is still on the title

The two Brendans used to be friends, and now dont like each other, so it ends there.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:56 PM

Anyone riding tonight?
Old 05-13-2009, 03:00 PM
bp chaser

Anyone riding tonight?
riding? whats that?
Old 05-13-2009, 03:02 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Brendan #2 - never registers it(maybe now we know why?), #1's name is still on the title

The two Brendans used to be friends, and now dont like each other, so it ends there.
that sucks, I knew them both....bahhh lets drive to cali and pick up that red 636 for 1500 hahaha
Old 05-13-2009, 03:04 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Anyone riding tonight?
I might, it dwepends cause I'm going dress shopping with the woman cause its her graduation from college and I wont be seeing for for a good 4 months till around my bday so I'm spending as much time as possible with her for now but I'll call you later
Old 05-13-2009, 03:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anyone riding tonight?
What time you going out? Im coming to see trix bang out 20+ circles on command. And im comin out with the camera to get footage of you BUT not trix coz the camera makes him nervous like it does me and I want no excuses if he cant bang out 20 O's
Old 05-13-2009, 03:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

That sucks. I knew the guy was lying when he said he lost the lien release coz if it were as simple as that he coulda just requested a new lien release. What about talking him down in price and buying a frame/title
Old 05-13-2009, 03:29 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What about talking him down in price and buying a frame/title
that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all
Old 05-13-2009, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What time you going out? Im coming to see trix bang out 20+ circles on command. And im comin out with the camera to get footage of you BUT not trix coz the camera makes him nervous like it does me and I want no excuses if he cant bang out 20 O's
I just need to know if anyone else is coming, may be a bummer with just us two.

We could be out shortly after 7 probably, just need some confirmation of other people, lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses