Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Neal has been there with swayz?Where is that again we should hit it up this weekend so hows your hand?
centerport beach

my hand honestly feels fine. looks horrible though.

i might try riding this weekend if all goes well
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
centerport beach

my hand honestly feels fine. looks horrible though.

i might try riding this weekend if all goes well
get that bike :D
Old 05-13-2009, 10:03 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
get that bike :D
im goin to an hsbc branch today at lunch. im getting nowhere on the phone
Old 05-13-2009, 10:15 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

im goin to an hsbc branch today at lunch. im getting nowhere on the phone

yeah I hate speaking to people on the phone and I even work at a bank
Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

if you type in hsbc lien in google, not good, not good at all
Old 05-13-2009, 10:23 AM
bp chaser

I hate speaking to people in a call center. They hate their jobs, and any one who calls. They hate their jobs so much it makes them even hate themselves for working there. I used to work at one.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:25 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I hate speaking to people in a call center. They hate their jobs, and any one who calls. They hate their jobs so much it makes them even hate themselves for working there. I used to work at one.
mike.....do you hate yourself .... hahahaha

and im about to google hsbc liens
Old 05-13-2009, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

for the 3 weeks i worked in a call center i hated myself and everyone i met or talked to
Old 05-13-2009, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

So, you work in a supermarket in plainview, right? (besides teh bank)

Why do you go all the way to plainview to work in a supermarket?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:48 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

So, you work in a supermarket in plainview, right? (besides teh bank)

Why do you go all the way to plainview to work in a supermarket?
13 bucks an hour to do mindless work, that extra money every week pays off
Old 05-13-2009, 10:49 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

for the 3 weeks i worked in a call center i hated myself and everyone i met or talked to

I would most likely hate it to
Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 AM
bp chaser

13 bucks an hour to do mindless work, that extra money every week pays off
but why not a supermarket by your house? plainview is all the way out here
Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

cause the supermarket by my house will give me 7.75 or whatever min wage is an hour
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 AM
bp chaser

ahh ok then. which one do you work at? i work in the next town over form plainview and i want to come in and heckle you at work
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 AM
bp chaser

hsbc levittown.
im in a meeting for another hour then im off to the bank

Old 05-13-2009, 11:47 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

have fun with that one buddy and I work at the shoprite at 444 woodbury road plainview new york
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
bp chaser

have fun with that one buddy and I work at the shoprite at 444 woodbury road plainview new york
damn thats close to here
Old 05-13-2009, 12:33 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

damn thats close to here
get off the compy and go find out about that bike already
Old 05-13-2009, 12:59 PM
bp chaser

get off the compy and go find out about that bike already
im stuck in a stupid meeting right now. it doesnt pertain to me at all, but for some reason my boss is making me listen in on it
Old 05-13-2009, 01:04 PM
bp chaser

stupid meeting is now done, and im off to see the wizzard

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses