Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 11:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Nice - bike is back together. The cage was a pain in the ****** *** to get back on. Its bent to **** I think my next cage is gonna be a tygershark
Old 05-11-2009, 11:13 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nice - bike is back together. The cage was a pain in the ****** *** to get back on. Its bent to **** I think my next cage is gonna be a tygershark
My friend Mason has one on his f4i and its pretty freakin awesome. By the way where the hell are you Mase??? You out there...
Old 05-11-2009, 11:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah Leah got one on her bike and it looks pretty good. She did say or Anthony said that they went through 2 or 3 stator covers which I think that was a problem with the TS on the F4i's. I think they got a new design though
Old 05-11-2009, 11:24 PM
NealFoReal

Off to bed.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:23 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 05-12-2009, 08:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 05-12-2009, 08:28 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

U DONT SLEEP

Old 05-12-2009, 08:41 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah Leah got one on her bike and it looks pretty good. She did say or Anthony said that they went through 2 or 3 stator covers which I think that was a problem with the TS on the F4i's. I think they got a new design though
I doubt they have a new design, but yea, I actually broke 1 stator cover but bent the cage enough to ship it back 2 or 3 times after big wrecks (hc scrape crash, couple of hc o pancakes, etc.). But I mean, it's free to do so If you go with them, just keep the wadded up SI for backup.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I doubt they have a new design, but yea, I actually broke 1 stator cover but bent the cage enough to ship it back 2 or 3 times after big wrecks (hc scrape crash, couple of hc o pancakes, etc.). But I mean, it's free to do so If you go with them, just keep the wadded up SI for backup.
Oh I thought you said they had a new design
Old 05-12-2009, 08:45 AM
NealFoReal

U DONT SLEEP
Yeah I do - just not enough
Old 05-12-2009, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yoooooo bitches i have a 929 parting out
how much for the fork seals
Old 05-12-2009, 10:46 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

MikeM, where is that video of you rolling?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

MikeM, where is that video of you rolling?
on my myspace page. i cant get to it from work so youre on your own lol
Old 05-12-2009, 10:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=23143947
Old 05-12-2009, 11:05 AM
NealFoReal

I took that video - musta been high as a ****** kite that day coz i couldnt hold the camera straight lol.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:06 AM

I still can't see it - myspace

I can't wait to slap on these straight rotors and roll this weekend.

We may come out to do wheelies tomorrow night if anyone wants to? That spot is lit up right?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:09 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ill come out tomorrow night, at like 7ish cause I have to take the train home from work and whatnot and then I could come out and the spot is lit up.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:09 AM
NealFoReal

I still can't see it - myspace

I can't wait to slap on these straight rotors and roll this weekend.

We may come out to do wheelies tomorrow night if anyone wants to? That spot is lit up right?
yup. best to go after 7 during the week but its empty enough by 6 or 630. maybe ill come hang out if you go over there. gotta show you some other spots so you got back ups.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
ill come out tomorrow night, at like 7ish cause I have to take the train home from work and whatnot and then I could come out and the spot is lit up.
why do you gotta take the train home? thought you drive to work?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:11 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

why do you gotta take the train home? thought you drive to work?
I got rearend'd by a cop about 2 weeks ago and the cars been in the shop scince sooo I've been using my girlfriends car haha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses