Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
anyone off tomorrow besides for me? cause I wanna ride early in the day if so
come out to my work and ride in my lot
Old 05-11-2009, 02:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 you cant do **** w/o the lien release anyway so tell him to get another copy.
Word. If its an insurance job, im not necessarily against that, but the price has to be in the right spot lol.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Word. If its an insurance job, im not necessarily against that, but the price has to be in the right spot lol.
word but if you plan on registering it in NY you need that lien release or a title with no lien listed on it. so if its an insurance job that price is waaaaay to high to even look at. probably half that amount would be okay.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i saw an apartment for rent today which has a circle spot in the backyard. i went into the back yard to take a **** coz as of now its still under renovations but **** i wish i was able to move out now coz id rent that just to have a spot in my backyard
Old 05-11-2009, 02:52 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

word but if you plan on registering it in NY you need that lien release or a title with no lien listed on it. so if its an insurance job that price is waaaaay to high to even look at. probably half that amount would be okay.
My van's title has a lien on it. I had a copy of the lien release which they wouldn't accept, but he said I'd still get the title in my name, the lien would just still be on it. Whatever, the lien was from Ford and definitely payed off, I don't think Ford is gonna be coming after me for no reason
Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
My van's title has a lien on it. I had a copy of the lien release which they wouldn't accept, but he said I'd still get the title in my name, the lien would just still be on it. Whatever, the lien was from Ford and definitely payed off, I don't think Ford is gonna be coming after me for no reason
I have people at the dmv here, people who make things happen.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:56 PM
NealFoReal

As far as I knew from my previous experiences, you couldn't register something in your name if it still had a lien on it Maybe thats changed but that was even the case when I sold my last car. Dude lost the lien release I gave him and couldnt register it til I got a new copy to him.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:45 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i saw an apartment for rent today which has a circle spot in the backyard. i went into the back yard to take a **** coz as of now its still under renovations but **** i wish i was able to move out now coz id rent that just to have a spot in my backyard
that would be ******* sweet, I think I can do them in my driveway now :D
Old 05-11-2009, 03:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

As far as I knew from my previous experiences, you couldn't register something in your name if it still had a lien on it Maybe thats changed but that was even the case when I sold my last car. Dude lost the lien release I gave him and couldnt register it til I got a new copy to him.
I had an 87 mustang gt with a lien on it and they just dropped it at the dmv when I brought the papers in
Old 05-11-2009, 04:16 PM
bp chaser

that would be ******* sweet, I think I can do them in my driveway now :D
Be careful with that if you plan to live there a while. I used to practice in my parents driveway and all the neighbors ended up hating me.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
Be careful with that if you plan to live there a while. I used to practice in my parents driveway and all the neighbors ended up hating me.
I practice in the front of my house as is now lol
Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Kill 4 free

Tags06 is a decent person

A lien is no big deal the person who had the lien can sell it 1 time 2 someone the person he sells it 2 can not sell it with out that lien off.. thats all.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:29 PM
bp chaser

I practice in the front of my house as is now lol
i'll do a couple in front of my driveway now and then but i dont make a habit of it. at my parents house i didnt care cuz they were planning to move. the neighbors used to call the cops on me for riding dirt bikes in the back yard
Old 05-11-2009, 04:30 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Tags06
A lien is no big deal the person who had the lien can sell it 1 time 2 someone the person he sells it 2 can not sell it with out that lien off.. thats all.
it can be sold once? thats what ur saying?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM
NealFoReal

Gotcha tags but you wont be able to get a clear title until you get that lien release. Unless you put a mechanics lien or some **** like that on it but if the **** really got no lien then the ****** should just request a new lien release. It'd take 10 minutes of his time to make the phone call.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:40 PM
NealFoReal

You can transfer the title certificate and give the new owner the original proof that any lien listed on the title certificate was satisfied. Keep a copy of the proof for your records. When the new owner applies for a registration and title certificate, DMV receives the title certificate and the proof that the lien is satisfied. When the DMV processes the title certificate of the new owner, the lien is removed. If the new owner does not provide the original proof that the lien is satisfied, the lienholder is listed on the title certificate of the new owner.
so basically youll have a title with a lien on it.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

so basically youll have a title with a lien on it.
Yea, that was my understanding. The lien just stays with it.

Whatever, DMV is retarded only willing to take "originals." This document is nothing special, but you can tell it's been photo copied.

Had I just printed out something identical they would have taken it and dropped the lien. Lame.

Last edited by inolen; 05-11-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:04 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

why dont you just go meet up with the guy and see what the deal is and head up to the dmv with him
Old 05-11-2009, 05:06 PM
bp chaser

why dont you just go meet up with the guy and see what the deal is and head up to the dmv with him
jimis setting up a meeting for me
Old 05-11-2009, 05:12 PM

Time to get new stunt parts ordered

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses