Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 11:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Scoop it up Mike!

Does anyone happen to have an extra set of f4i forks with good seals they want to get rid of?
i do have a set, but i was planning on putting them back on my f4i to sell it
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
"good motor. the guy lost the lien release but its already settled"

hmmm
Sounds shady.

Can you find out who has the lien and call them?

Last edited by inolen; 05-11-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:47 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

y u selling mike? new piece I hope. oh... here ya go bud

Old 05-11-2009, 11:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

On her other bike she does. On her stunt bike she has a leaky *** set of f4i forks. I replaced the seals outside one night in the dark once only to have them blow the next day. I didn't notice the grime buildup on the tubes that needs to be sanded/polished. I really don't wanna mess with them and gamble again and waste another set of seals when f4i forks are only like $50 anyways.
yeah I saw it yesterday and I was like brake fluid? and she was like nahhh the fork seals were leakin all over the place but o wells, doesnt neal have gixxer 1k forks?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I don't want a set of inverted forks for it, they blow too easy. She's not gonna do endos on it, I just want a set of f4i forks that aren't leaking.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DLISH
y u selling mike? new piece I hope. oh... here ya go bud

i wanna try a kawi. if its not more fun then im goin back to dirt
Old 05-11-2009, 12:04 PM
bp chaser

Sounds shady.

Can you find out who has the lien and call them?
probly, im gonna call jim in a few
Old 05-11-2009, 12:20 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikem
****, i'll buy that tonight. Txting him now
damn it!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:21 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

mother's day was for the mother until 9 pm when i went riding.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i wanna try a kawi. if its not more fun then im goin back to dirt
get a drz or a crf250
Old 05-11-2009, 12:24 PM

what happened to mike's hand? i've been MIA for the past week w/ dr's and etc.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:25 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

probly, im gonna call jim in a few
bahhh jimmys no good with givin info haha
Old 05-11-2009, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what happened to mike's hand? i've been MIA for the past week w/ dr's and etc.
Radiator cap blew off, dousing his hand with hot water.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:45 PM

Radiator cap blew off, dousing his hand with hot water.
oh my gosh! ouch!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:46 PM

what was he doing at the time? wheelie?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what was he doing at the time? wheelie?
Yup.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

anyone off tomorrow besides for me? cause I wanna ride early in the day if so
Old 05-11-2009, 02:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

****** internet cut off before it completely uploaded to vimeo so here is joejoe898's squidly crash into the fence on youtube.

Watch in HD for better quality

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ml#post3942882

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-11-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

"good motor. the guy lost the lien release but its already settled"

hmmm
Sounds shady.
+1 you cant do **** w/o the lien release anyway so tell him to get another copy.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:44 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
get a drz or a crf250
ive ridden drz 400's and i wouldnt buy one. It sucks on the highway and it sucks ion sand. I think all dual sports do. What would be nice is a mx bike converted to be streeet legal, and titled in PA or any state where you can do that.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses