Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 08:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Nick1000
Dropped the 929 a lil : (

she's ok tho but deff time for some rails at least.

sucks
Old 05-11-2009, 09:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000

lets see the hand mike!
+1 take a picture
Old 05-11-2009, 09:08 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats what the fingers look like irght now.

bahhh.... that sucks
Old 05-11-2009, 09:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fingers.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	224742  

Last edited by MikeM; 05-11-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

holy ******* **** man that sucks, how long do you think until it heals?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
holy ******* **** man that sucks, how long do you think until it heals?
till i grow some new skin there. i got some growing in the lab right now
Old 05-11-2009, 10:14 AM
NealFoReal

ouch
Old 05-11-2009, 10:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ouch
you gotta see my arm and shoulder its all rashed and bruised up good, I highsided and brapped the throttle hard and the bike dragged me along the ground and my arm got hooked on the peg and my shoulder wailed the ground
nowhere near burn status but I fell good :D

Last edited by *trix*; 05-11-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:48 AM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

dammit.. thats yucky
Old 05-11-2009, 10:50 AM
NealFoReal

you gotta see my arm and shoulder its all rashed and bruised up good, I highsided and brapped the throttle hard and the bike dragged me along the ground and my arm got hooked on the peg and my shoulder wailed the ground
nowhere near burn status but I fell good :D
nice.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:57 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

from gsxrfanatic, 04 636 2500 minty with title, he told me to tell anyone who might want it around the area meaning mike m or smokey lol
Old 05-11-2009, 10:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo but its grey :bleh
Old 05-11-2009, 11:00 AM
bp chaser

from gsxrfanatic, 04 636 2500 minty with title, he told me to tell anyone who might want it around the area meaning mike m or smokey lol
****, i'll buy that tonight. txting him now
Old 05-11-2009, 11:03 AM
NealFoReal

Cant wait to see who would buy Mikes f4i lol.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:16 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Scoop it up Mike!

Does anyone happen to have an extra set of f4i forks with good seals they want to get rid of?
Old 05-11-2009, 11:17 AM
NealFoReal

I dont
Old 05-11-2009, 11:20 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen
Scoop it up Mike!

Does anyone happen to have an extra set of f4i forks with good seals they want to get rid of?
I thought leah said she had 954 forks or something like that
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I thought leah said she had 954 forks or something like that
On her other bike she does. On her stunt bike she has a leaky *** set of f4i forks. I replaced the seals outside one night in the dark once only to have them blow the next day. I didn't notice the grime buildup on the tubes that needs to be sanded/polished. I really don't wanna mess with them and gamble again and waste another set of seals when f4i forks are only like $50 anyways.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:29 AM
bp chaser

"good motor. the guy lost the lien release but its already settled"

hmmm
Old 05-11-2009, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Cant wait to see who would buy Mikes f4i lol.
i would fix it up a bit. i have another tank, split seats, and another front end

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses